Free Agent SF - Aminu? Ariza?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OptimalOptimist wrote: View Post
    If he did I got no problem with that deal at all.
    Dude, make up your mind lol

Comment

OptimalOptimist wrote: View Post
      Is it 2.1m per year? That's a terrible contract if it is the case.
      I don't know. It's less than JJ and they bring comparable things to the table. Aminu's less athletic, but he's also younger and probably has much better intangibles. He's never been a "problem" anywhere, and actually has shown good leadership especially at the international level as a key player for Nigeria.

Comment

Bruno reminds me of Aminu lool
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Pretty sure it is 2.1M total. His minimum is closer to 1M per year.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

But doesn't it say something about him that he's as young as he is, a good defender, has the intangibles and is only getting payed 1 mill a year and is getting signed so late in free agency. I'm assuming teams don't value him that highly.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Pelicans' fans are not that high on him too.According to them: Good rebounder and good transition game. But bad shooter and inconsistent defender. Would get benched because of his defense. Struggled against athletic 3s.
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                Pelicans' fans are not that high on him too.According to them: Good rebounder and good transition game. But bad shooter and inconsistent defender. Would get benched because of his defense. Struggled against athletic 3s.
                This sums it up. He's basically limited, and with his youth, still struggling with consistency. The "strugged against athletic 3s" is unfortunate. Thought he would have the size/length to manage.

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                  Pretty sure it is 2.1M total. His minimum is closer to 1M per year.
                  Yes it is.

Poor wording on my part.

He signed for minimum

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                    I don't know. It's less than JJ and they bring comparable things to the table. Aminu's less athletic, but he's also younger and probably has much better intangibles. He's never been a "problem" anywhere, and actually has shown good leadership especially at the international level as a key player for Nigeria.
                    Aminu is awesome for us! It's pretty funny though because I don't even think he'd been to Nigeria before the last olympics (we practice in the USA).

Comment

Working...
                    X