• Time
  • Show
Clear All

JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
    Bravo.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    Indeed

Comment

The real question is if Mrs. James is willing to give up her juice stand in South Beach to sell hot chestnuts on Bay St.

Comment

The Lakers are trying to clear about $33 million, enough to bring in James and Anthony at $16.5 million annually to team them with Kobe Bryant. Many criticized Bryant for not taking less money when he signed a two-year, $48 million contract

http://www.basketballinsiders.com/la...ebron-carmelo/
        Kobe effs it up

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
          Kobe effs it up
          lol. THIS is the difference between Kobe and Duncan. One guy talks about making the sacrifices necessary to win it all. Another guy actually does it.

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
            Kobe effs it up
            Just musing....any rule to stop Kobe from privately reaching agreement with James & Melo that he shave 5 mill. off his stipend (of 24 mill.) and share it with them. Works out @ 19 mill. each. The staunch capitalists amongst us will all recoil in horror.

What the rest of the team will look like is another matter of course.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
              Just musing....any rule to stop Kobe from privately reaching agreement with James & Melo that he shave 5 mill. off his stipend (of 24 mill.) and share it with them. Works out @ 19 mill. each. The staunch capitalists amongst us will all recoil in horror.

I can't see that being legal.

That would be Joe Smith like I think.

Would likely lead to serious repercussions for the Lakers.

You can be sure league would investigate like they did with AK47 signing in Broooooooooooooooklyn.

Comment

If Houston ends up with James that will be a dirty team. Won't be easy finding a team for Lin without taking back an asset though. Orlando has a Salmons type contract in Nelson. Only $2M guaranteed. Could trade him for Nelson and give back a draft pick or a future pick.

Would love Asik for Salmons.. Asik would be a really good backup in Toronto.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post

Players and teams cannot renegotiate a current contract down in value. Whether they want to or not. Not an option.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                    Players and teams cannot renegotiate a current contract down in value. Whether they want to or not. Not an option.
                    Yeah seemingly the way around that is to overpay a guy to work staff for you once he retires
                    "Bruno?
                    Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                    He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• Apparently this Lebron to Toronto thing is a serious chatter around MLSE.. my source is couple of buddies that hang out by Gangsta Burger which also happens to be a Drake spot... not sure if i wanna believe but i see where they might have got their stuff from.... orrr just boosting. i dunno man.

Comment

• to be competely fair, toronto is one of the few places he could come to where his reputation might not get destroyed. on the other hand, we just don't offer much in terms of our roster or franchise
                        "Bruno?
                        Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                        He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• Lebron is not gonna come here ahahh

He wants to win rings and we're not close
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Could we get him here via S&T?

Say DD+Hayes+Salmons....Miami would be stupid to turn that down especially if LeBron wanted to leave anyways

Lowry/Ross/LeBron/Amir/JV with #20, De Colo, Pattman and Vasquez would be pretty sick. LeBron wouldn't have to carry as much either with Lowry here.

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                              Could we get him here via S&T?

Say DD+Hayes+Salmons....Miami would be stupid to turn that down especially if LeBron wanted to leave anyways

Lowry/Ross/LeBron/Amir/JV with #20, De Colo, Pattman and Vasquez would be pretty sick. LeBron wouldn't have to carry as much either with Lowry here.
                              miami would be absolute morons if they did that trade.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                                miami would be absolute morons if they did that trade.
                                How so?

LeBron walks for free

or

LeBron nets them at least an all-star

How does that make them morons??

Comment

Working...
                                X