X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toronto-Miami

Toronto out: Kyle Lowry, Patrick Patterson, 20th pick
    Toronto in: Chris Bosh, 26th pick

Raptors draft Jerami Grant with the 26th pick, Markel Brown with the 37th pick, and Jordan Bachynski with the 59th pick

Raptors throws max at Eric Bledsoe
    Raptors resign Grevais Vazquez
    Raptors signs that Euro guy Damjan Rudez
    Raptors signs Jeff Adrien to the vet min

Next Year
    Bledsoe/Vazquez/De Colo
    DeRozan/M.Brown/Fields
    Ross/J.Grant/S.Novak
    Bosh/Adrien/Rudez
    Val/Amir/Hansborough/Bachynski

We shall be contenders next year

The Suns match Bledsoe.
    Bosh refuses to go to Toronto and play for a bad team.
    Lowry decides to leave because Toronto chose Bledsoe over him.

We shall tank next year.

Comment

Hey bob.

I'm not sure thats a bad team bud.

but

I'm also not sure Bosh is that great anymore..... but ya never know

Comment

Any deal with Miami needs to include Birdman and the 26th pick (or 2015 pick).

If Miami is really interested in Lowry, I think MU should really go for it. I like Lowry, a lot, and hope he returns, but with Miami's cap situation (unlike when Bosh left) a sign and trade is their only hope and they have Birdman and all their picks from 2014 and 2015! Since Miami has a narrow champoinship window with the big three, Masai should be lickin' his chops. This could be an ideal situation for Toronto. James Jones, Super Mario and Battier are on short contracts, there is plenty here to make this work.

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
          Hey bob.

I'm not sure thats a bad team bud.

but

I'm also not sure Bosh is that great anymore..... but ya never know
          Is that a reply to me? If so, you missed my point.

Comment

Quirk wrote: View Post
            Any deal with Miami needs to include Birdman and the 26th pick (or 2015 pick).

If Miami is really interested in Lowry, I think MU should really go for it. I like Lowry, a lot, and hope he returns, but with Miami's cap situation (unlike when Bosh left) a sign and trade is their only hope and they have Birdman and all their picks from 2014 and 2015! Since Miami has a narrow champoinship window with the big three, Masai should be lickin' his chops. This could be an ideal situation for Toronto. James Jones, Super Mario and Battier are on short contracts, there is plenty here to make this work.
            Lowry for Birdman (36 years old!) and Miami's pick would be horrible. Better than losing Lowry for nothing, but.. it would be a sad day.

Comment

BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
              Lowry for Birdman (36 years old!) and Miami's pick would be horrible. Better than losing Lowry for nothing, but.. it would be a sad day.
              Just to be clear, I said the deal would need to *include* Birdman and a 1st, to start with. It should also include other picks, and Novak or Hayes going that way, but I didn't intend to predict exactly what the deal could be, just that it's a perfect storm for MU to exploit since the Heat are in win now mode and Lowry would certainly be a huge addition fot that team, but only possible by way of sign and tradel.

I really like Lowry, and will celebrate if he signs with us, but this maybe a great opportunity too.

Comment

Fine, Lowry for Chalmers + Their Pick

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
                  Fine, Lowry for Chalmers + Their Pick
                  Chalmers? Hellllllllllll no.
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                  X