Report: Lowry re-signs @ 4yr/$48M w/ETO after 3rd year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is exciting!!!

Lowry + Derozan are going to tear backcourts up next season.
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
      i think this number was most peoples max's of what they'd offer him. its good that we have him, but its pretty much at the limit of what we should be spending on a player of his calibre.
      Jodie Meeks got over 6 per year, Avery Bradley got 8 per. 12 per year (average, rather than starting at 12 and going up from there) is good in my books.

Comment

• Much prefer 3 years + ETO than 5 years so I'm ecstatic.

That jersey looks so horrible on him though hahaha.

Comment

• Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• #ThankYouBasedMasai

Comment

• 12 per is fine, imo. he's being paid like a top 10 PG, which he is.
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                i think this number was most peoples max's of what they'd offer him. its good that we have him, but its pretty much at the limit of what we should be spending on a player of his calibre.
                BINGO . I know most fans here now will try to make it like we got a deal and ... but the reality is that we did not. 12 is what I thought MU will pay him but I guess MU managed to convince Lowry to agree to 4 year instead of a 5 year 60 million that I thought he will get

Comment

• For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• yessir

Comment

• Who wants to get in on sending based Masai a 50 pack of assorted (no powdered ones) timbits?
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Thank god Morey is such a scumbag

Comment

• First proof of a culture change. We managed to keep our best player without over paying. I'm literally overjoyed.
                          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                            Jodie Meeks got over 6 per year, Avery Bradley got 8 per. 12 per year (average, rather than starting at 12 and going up from there) is good in my books.
                            Just because some idiot GMs are over paying this summer, it does not mean 12 is fair.
                            You want to know what RR thought was fair for Lowry, look at the thread made about this topic on Feb.

When I came here and suggested 12 million at Feb, MU die hard fans were shocked and thought it is too much but now they are all cheering for the same number

Comment

• this is me right now
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• S/o to my dog @Klow7! Well deserved! #ProveEm

From Demars Twitter
                                He's really happy with this move ofc

Comment

Working...
                                X