Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Done Deal..The Bull Dog is Back.
    My mobile went off and saw the wonderful news
    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Reyaz123 wrote: View Post
      S/o to my dog @Klow7! Well deserved! #ProveEm

From Demars Twitter
      He's really happy with this move ofc
      DD knows he ain't making no all-star teams without Lowry there helping them get to ~50 wins lol

Comment

• Well there you go. Lowry is back. How surprising eh GLF?? lol

It was pretty obvious that he was going to re-sign. DeMar gave it away in his press conference after the playoffs. So i didn't understand what the debate here was the last couple of days. Having other teams interested in Lowry was NORMAL. He's a great PG, the best in this UFA class.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
          Considering the weird money flying around this offseason, $12M per season seems rather good, no?
          Yes. What people don't understand is that these UFA deals are going to be even richer going forward. This deal already looks good but it may look like a steal next offseason.

It's not the Lowry deals that kill cap space. It's the Fields and Novak contracts that hurt cause it's all dead money.

Comment

• klow rocking dem retro purple jersey! good look ppl

http://instagram.com/p/p-R1tel3jc/

Comment

• Woohoo! Glad we got Lowry back.

4/48, is a good deal for him. Truthfully, it could be 3/36, since he could ETO, but that's not a huge deal.

Now, we need to address backup SF, and backup C, and then I'm quite content with this offseason!

Comment

• On instagram his wearing 15 VC retro jersey...maybe VC coming 2 T.O.

P.S

2 All fake a@@ maimi fans who don't even know their basketball players...How does raptors a@@ taste like
                "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• guys you are killing my basketboner...
                  For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Yessss

Fuck Houston

Fuck Miami
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Now we can see if GV or 2Pat are going to be back

Comment

• I don't see Vasquez going anywhere tbh. He's publicly stated how he likes Toronto and whatnot. I think he'll be back for sure.

2Pat, I'm not so sure. I hope he comes back too.

Comment

• What did you predict Lowry's contract amount would be ....

I can not find the thread but lets be honest and say what we thought just few month ago.
                            I thought it would take at least 5 year , 60 million to sign Lowry. I got the amount right but the years wrong.

How about u guys ?

Comment

• Wonder if those Miami, LA and (especially) Houston fans (who were so sure they had Lowry all locked up) have switched to "we didn't want him anyways."
                              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Working...
                              X