Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the Raptors changing their uniforms this summer???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

planetmars wrote: View Post
    You know it's the off season when a thread like this pops up.

Personally I have no problem with blue. If they want to look like the Leafs/Blue Jays/Argos that's cool with me. Blue and Toronto seem to just go hand in hand. Probably the Leaf's fault but it is what it is.
    It's more that Toronto's flag is blue and white.
    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

If the Raps want any sort of shot at signing KD in 2016, changing the name to the Huskies will not help lol
      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        I hate the idea of making the Raps another blue and white team. Variety is nice. These teams are not one entity and are not dependent on each other for anything. They are separate products in the sports market and should present themselves that way.

I mean, does any major sports city use the same colours for all their teams? I'm having a very hard time thinking of one.
        Montreal rocks the red white and blue in all their teams, Canadiens, Alouettes and The Expos while they existed.
        limpin ain't easy, but I make it look good...

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
          Not really. Just draw something that isn't the timberwolves logo and presto! You have a design that isn't identical to minnys
          But they're both dogs. Don't copy other teams, a dinosaur is way better.

Comment

Prophet2k wrote: View Post
            Montreal rocks the red white and blue in all their teams, Canadiens, Alouettes and The Expos while they existed.
            But the Expos don't exist, now do they? :P

I stand by my 2 teams statement...except Pittsburgh. They are the only city that was brought up with 3 that really have the same colours. Black, white and yellow. Exactly the same.

I can't really put Atlanta there. The Hawks and Braves are the same. The Falcons use black instead of blue though.

Comment

BLACK AND GOLD!

The OVO Raptors!
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I always thought they were limited to the colours they have registered with the league, being Black, White, Red, Purple, and Naismith Silver...They were able to switch to the red unis because they always had those colours in their palette. Anyone know the in's and out's of the league policy on uniform changes?
                limpin ain't easy, but I make it look good...

Comment

cant wait until the black and gold happens
                  What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                  The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                  No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

The uniform change will take place for the 2015/16 season. The only change coming to the raptors uniforms next season is the nba go will be moved to the top back on the uniform. Each NBA team will have this change
                    Live. Breath. Sleep. Raptors

Comment

Working...
                    X