Rudy Gay exercises $19.3M option, Raptors dodge bullet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ball4life wrote: View Post
    Word is SAC trying to acquire JSMOOVE from Detroit for scrubs. This is supposedly a move to solidify another subsequent Rondo trade using their 8th pick.

If this goes through... SAC has just landed the poor man's Superfriends TRIO in the NBA with Rondo-Gay-JSmoove LOLL
    And they'll still win just 30 games....

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
      And they'll still win just 30 games....
      Thast true for now.... but if they find the right coach and add kyle korver-esque player to their rotation... that's too much talent not to win 45+ games even in the West

Comment

Someone needs to kidnap Sacto's GM and owner, lock them up and throw away the key. That franchise is a train wreck waiting to happen already, and their just adding tonnage and speed to make it as messy as possible when it does happen.

Comment

ball4life wrote: View Post
          Word is SAC trying to acquire JSMOOVE from Detroit for scrubs. This is supposedly a move to solidify another subsequent Rondo trade using their 8th pick.

If this goes through... SAC has just landed the poor man's Superfriends TRIO in the NBA with Rondo-Gay-JSmoove LOLL
          Honestly if they can get rid of thompson and landry for smoove i think their better off. They have linup of

Rondo (ovverated but all needs to do is pass)
          Mclenore
          Gay (really poor mans lebron)
          Smoove (ovverpaid block machine)
          Cousins

Oof that sounds like an interesting team to watch

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk
          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
            Someone needs to kidnap Sacto's GM and owner, lock them up and throw away the key. That franchise is a train wreck waiting to happen already, and their just adding tonnage and speed to make it as messy as possible when it does happen.
            LOL true! I guess their fan turned draft guru should do it for them

Raps

Comment

Cousins is basically Zack Randolph. Its gonna take a few trades to get his head straight

Comment

Rudy Gay and Josh Smith combo? Wow imagine how many brick houses they could build LMAO
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                  Rudy Gay and Josh Smith combo? Wow imagine how many brick houses they could build LMAO
                  Too bad they don't work for Habitat for Humanity.

Comment

Rudy Gay exercises $19.3M option, Raptors dodge bullet

I still kinda hope the kings get K Love in a trade so we can see a Gay Cousins Love frontcourt

(Or gay love cousins really, I'm not picky)
                    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Working...
                    X