Raptors 2014 Free Agency: non-Raptors thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    How about you make your OWN decision Chris??

Lol or see if you have a chance to continue playing with an, at minimum, top 3 player of all time might be a good decision...
    @Boymusic66

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      How about you make your OWN decision Chris??

This is why I hate Chris Bosh or should I call him Ru Paul,make ure own choices,what loser.
      Reminds me when I was kid,there was always cool kid that everyone loved,everyone always had b around him,he was the cool kid,like lebron. With me it was different..beat the living s@!t of him,got suspended,but when I came back I made a mark one everyone,hey chris make ure choices,don't b a punk. Weird analogy,but I really hate 90120 brats and it's happening in nba.
      I'll wait for Lebron..give me a break.
      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
        This is why I hate Chris Bosh or should I call him Ru Paul,make ure own choices,what loser.
        Reminds me when I was kid,there was always cool kid that everyone loved,everyone always had b around him,he was the cool kid,like lebron. With me it was different..beat the living s@!t of him,got suspended,but when I came back I made a mark one everyone,hey chris make ure choices,don't b a punk. Weird analogy,but I really hate 90120 brats and it's happening in nba.
        Wow. I could have issues with the analogy, but of more interest is leaving us cliff hanging. "With me it was different..beat the living s@!t of him,got suspended,but when I came back I made a mark one everyone",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but I've grown since then and realize that violence isn't/doesn't.....

Comment

• Strange last tweet from Michael grange. "Can't happen...." Might be out of context. Might have been meant as a reply to someone instead of a new tweet. Either way, he has people puzzled.

Comment

• fredericklove wrote: View Post
            This is not fair man, the LBJ/Irving/Wiggy versus Lowry/DD/Ross in the ECF, how can we honestly defend that trio?
            I think Lowry would be able to take Kyrie, but Wiggins and especially James would simply tear apart Ross and DD.
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• I dont want LeBron to go to Cleveland... stay away from Wiggy.
              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Dallas has made a 3 year 45$ million dollar offer (with player option for third year!?) to Parsons:
                http://espn.go.com/dallas/nba/story/...al-sources-say

With all the idiotic offers given to non-premier FA, I would say MU has done a really great job.

Comment

• dzoni71 wrote: View Post
                  Dallas has made a 3 year 45$ million dollar offer (with player option for third year!?) to Parsons:
                  http://espn.go.com/dallas/nba/story/...al-sources-say

With all the idiotic offers given to non-premier FA, I would say MU has done a really great job.
                  lol - seriously.

Lowry wrapped up on a sweet deal.
                  Patterson wrapped up on a solid deal.
                  GV overpaid by about $1.5-2M but only 2 years.

MASAI, YOU'RE AWFUL!
                  BOBBY, YOU'RE STOOOPID!
                  JEFF, GO BACK TO MILWAUKEE!

If cap continues to go up by about $4M per year, especially with new TV deal coming, Raptors are situated VERY nicely.

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                    Johnyyy is that you???? Hahaha
                    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• I wonder when Lebron/Melo signs.. that's when free agency starts

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
                        I wonder when Lebron/Melo signs.. that's when free agency starts
                        well.. 4 years ago today bosh left us ( sng ) and signed with Heat... maybe today is the day.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          well.. 4 years ago today bosh left us ( sng ) and signed with Heat... maybe today is the day.
                          He agreed in principle much earlier though. There has been no news this year.

Comment

• These offer sheets are strange entities. Isn't Parsons still a Rocket and may still wind up being one?

http://t.co/M7yy4WoFmq

Comment

• Marc Cuban, the man, the owner, the troll.

He has single-handedly forced FA to be set into motion. Houston has 3 days to match Parsons. That means that Bosh has < 3 days to decide whether to accept that max offer or not. If LeBron doesn't make a decision before then, Bosh likely panics and just takes the Rockets deal. This would force LBJ to Cleveland and Melo back to NY, unless they agree to team up in Miami.

Cuban doing work... although the Rockets might just not match Parsons and he's stuck with that 15M per year contract lol.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                                These offer sheets are strange entities. Isn't Parsons still a Rocket and may still wind up being one?

http://t.co/M7yy4WoFmq
                                The Rockets can match the offer sheet within 3 days of it being signed.

Comment

Working...
                                X