Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the heat could definitely still make the playoffs

Comment

• Jordan Hill just agreed to a 2 year, $18 million contract. Just when you thought Vasquez was a slight overpay, another stupid GM makes Ujiri look like a fucking genius...

Comment

• Raptors 2014 Free Agency: non-Raptors thread

https://twitter.com/wojyahoonba/stat...22798295429121

What the hell are the suns doing with all that back court?

Working on a sign and trade for Isaiah Thomas?

You think they're trading Dragic for him? Seems like too much for tjomas
        Last edited by e_wheazhy_; Fri Jul 11, 2014, 06:27 PM.
        A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Update on non-Heat/LeBron things:

- Phoenix offers Isaiah Thomas $27m for four years; there's going to be a sign-and-trade happening with Sacramento apparently.
          - New Orleans is taking Alonzo Gee off the Cavs for basically nothing.
          - The Lakers take Jeremy Lin from the Rockets along with a future Houston first-rounder.
          - The Lakers sign Jordan Hill to a two-year $18m contract.
          - And the Lakers sign Nick Young to a four-year, $23m deal.

Comment

• Wow, the Lakers get rejected by Melo and celebrate by bringing in two players who help make them average at best in the West. How about them Lakers?

Comment

• well, the Lakers' Nick Young signing means that they will lead the league in SWAG

Comment

• Sam17 wrote: View Post
                I think the heat could definitely still make the playoffs
                They need to get some hard work in over the next week.

Comment

• Suns are about to finalize a S&T for Isaiah Thomas.

4 years, $27 million.

What are they going to do with Ennis?
                  I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                  -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
                    Suns are about to finalize a S&T for Isaiah Thomas.

4 years, $27 million.

What are they going to do with Ennis?
                    with Dragic, Bledsoe a RFA & now Ennis...they have got to be getting a trade in the works.....Masai pick up the phone right now about Ennis!

Comment

• with Lebron signing in Cle & Isiah signing with Phx...2 raptors targets (Wiggins & Ennis) just hit the trade market before even signing a contract....not saying we're getting em but in the words of KG...anything is possibllleeee!!

Comment

• Comment

• Late to the party, but I'm LOVING Houston's plan blowing up in Morey's face.

Comment

• Some thug trying 2 b all f lebron..dude shut the F up,honestly..
                            He brought u 2 rings and 4 finals since his been there,it's not his fault that D wade can't walk and Ru paul sucks b@!@s.
                            Heat fans u never deserved him since he left Cleveland,ure worse fans in the associations,period.
                            At least u got Ru Paul signed,be happy about that, I would love 2 c D wade leave Miami and go 2 Cleveland,how would u feel about that Heat fans,shut up...losers.

Anyway the reason I wanted 2 post is I Thomas going 2 Suns,wtf..don't they have enough pg guards.
                            Did they really need Tyler Ennis..
                            Last edited by Dr Hannibal Lecter; Fri Jul 11, 2014, 07:52 PM.
                            "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                            My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                              Late to the party, but I'm LOVING Houston's plan blowing up in Morey's face.
                              It's fucking hilarious cause Cuban and Bosh combined to screw him lol.

No Bosh, and now he has a big decision to make. Do you overpay to keep Parsons and keep your 1st round exit team intact with no viable way to improve? Or do you let Parsons walk and get even worse next year?

Plus their biggest scoring punch off the bench (Lin) is gone and they gave up a 1st for nothing. This is awesome.

Comment

• imanshumpert wrote: View Post
                                It's fucking hilarious cause Cuban and Bosh combined to screw him lol.

No Bosh, and now he has a big decision to make. Do you overpay to keep Parsons and keep your 1st round exit team intact with no viable way to improve? Or do you let Parsons walk and get even worse next year?

Plus their biggest scoring punch off the bench (Lin) is gone and they gave up a 1st for nothing. This is awesome.
                                With all the money they're paying to Dwight and Harden they can't afford to get worse. Dwight's career is on a downslide now, they can't plan to contend with him 3 years down the road.
                                I'm not sure if they have any cap space left after resigning Parsons, but if they do, there are still guys out there that would make them a better team. Also, maybe they throw their hat into the Kevin Love trade sweepstakes. They can surely beat the dog shit offers from Golden State and Cleveland.

Comment

Working...
                                X