Raptors 2014 Free Agency: non-Raptors thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
    I heard that Sebastian Telfair got a non-guaranteed 1 year for the minimum. Anyone know where he's going? Is it somewhere that will keep him?
    I heard it was OKC

Comment

• Why are we looking at the backups' backup guard, when we should be trying to get a back up SF and C?
      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
        Why are we looking at the backups' backup guard, when we should be trying to get a back up SF and C?
        Because Greivis re-signing is not a sure thing.

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
          Why are we looking at the backups' backup guard, when we should be trying to get a back up SF and C?
          I don't know how we go for a backup C...No word yet if Nogueira will be on the team, but if he is, there really isn't space up front. If Pat leaves, maybe we get a F/C.

SF still has to be a priority, but who knows what happens in the end. There have been random reports the Raps have contacted Ariza and Thabo. Ariza seems unlikely, and probably expensive. Thabo is off the market and I would've been pretty unhappy with him at $4M per year. I'm sure there are more guys they've contacted.

Comment

• So apparently the Raptors were after Sefolosha at one point: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/234110/Thabo-Sefolosha-Agrees-To-Three-Year-$12M-Deal-With-Hawks

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              So apparently the Raptors were after Sefolosha at one point: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/234110/Thabo-Sefolosha-Agrees-To-Three-Year-$12M-Deal-With-Hawks
              And thank goodness we didn't get him....phew...

But watch, under Budenholzer he'll rediscover his 3 pt shot and then I'll be bitter.

Comment

• Ugh Thabo

Interesting they were interested in a defensive wing tho
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• The Decision 2.0

Comment

• Both the Knicks (five-year) and Lakers (four-year) have offered Melo a max deal. No word on what Houston or Dallas offered but you have to figure both of them were probably a bit below the max.

Comment

• Woj reporting that Portland signed Chris Kaman: two years, $10m. Not a huge overpay for Kaman, who'll be a good backup center behind Robin Lopez.

Comment

• Wasns't too interested in Kaman either.

But, I guess that would set the range for Okafor? Maybe he might be willing to take 2/8, because he's coming back from injury, and he didn't play all last season?

I'd be very happy with Okafor for that price.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

The Decision 2.0
                          Yeah, ESPN is saying that teams are making pitches to his management team. Phoenix apparently want to sign LBJ and Bosh/Carmelo....

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11...s-phoenix-suns

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                            Woj reporting that Portland signed Chris Kaman: two years, $10m. Not a huge overpay for Kaman, who'll be a good backup center behind Robin Lopez.
                            I guess Spencer Hawes was out of their price range, they had mutual interest

Comment

• I hope the Heat stay together... they will have no chance moving out of the second round if they do...

it'll be alota fun watching them leave year after year for rest of their careers.

Make it happen SILVER!!

Comment

• What do you guys think about Wesley Johnson? Could he be backup SF?
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X