Raptors 2014 Free Agency: non-Raptors thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
    That a security companies job. Police should be out stopping rapes and murders

First day of registration when i went to College. Was like that every year.
    If police can prevent a shitshow they will. In front of lebron's house is public safety not a private security's job.

Edit: having problems linking image, here's link http://postimg.org/image/g4921pr2p/

Comment

• "TMZ Sports spoke with a rep for the Bath Township Police Department ... who confirmed a "significant increase" in police presence will go down around 3PM today ... the time Bron is rumored to be making his big announcement. "

That means "NBA "media guys" started rumour that James will make big announcement based on police increase near LeBron's house.

If LeBron doesn't go to Cleveland after all this shit.. I don't know.
      Last edited by rocwell; Thu Jul 10, 2014, 04:48 PM.

Comment

• http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11...-two-year-deal

Portland signed Blake for 2 years, $4.2 million ... Now, that is a good contract.

Comment

• Jamshid wrote: View Post
          http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11...-two-year-deal

Portland signed Blake for 2 years, $4.2 million ... Now, that is a good contract.
          I sincerely hope you are in no way, shape or form trying to compare Vasquez and Steve Blake.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
            "TMZ Sports spoke with a rep for the Bath Township Police Department ... who confirmed a "significant increase" in police presence will go down around 3PM today ... the time Bron is rumored to be making his big announcement. "

That means "NBA "media guys" started rumour that James will make big announcement based on police increase near LeBron's house.

If LeBron doesn't go to Cleveland after all this shit.. I don't know.

Wow, people are actually sitting there waiting for this to happen?! LOL
            I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
            -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Dino4life wrote: View Post

First day of registration when i went to College. Was like that every year.
              If police can prevent a shitshow they will. In front of lebron's house is public safety not a private security's job.

Edit: having problems linking image, here's link http://postimg.org/image/g4921pr2p/
              Its a private residence. Just saying that a squad car in the poorest neighborhood in the city probably is a better use of time than in front of a millionaire house. If there are cops at the registrars office it probably isn't because of student lounge fees and the meal plan.

Comment

• In other news...

Haha
                I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• imanshumpert wrote: View Post
                    I sincerely hope you are in no way, shape or form trying to compare Vasquez and Steve Blake.
                    He is. Mentioned in the other thread, that he thinks Blake is on the same level, or even better than Vasquez.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post

because of one stupid rumour. This is crazy!!!

Comment

• LOL.

I think LeBron better get few more police cars if he stays in Miami.

Comment

• ^^^ This is turning out to be the best Publicity for a star who just got his ASS whopped in NBA finals.

Comment

• guy from news channel in Akron

Comment

• What a bunch of douchebags. haha, I hope he stays in MIA now.

Comment

• LJ is making his decision tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X