Raptors 2014 Free Agency: non-Raptors thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
    Its a private residence. Just saying that a squad car in the poorest neighborhood in the city probably is a better use of time than in front of a millionaire house. If there are cops at the registrars office it probably isn't because of student lounge fees and the meal plan.
    It's about where they expect a gathering of people that could turn ugly real fast. Rich poor, doesn't matter.

Comment

• Blake over Vasquez?????

Ok I'm actually done now.

Comment

• Dino4life wrote: View Post
        It's about where they expect a gathering of people that could turn ugly real fast. Rich poor, doesn't matter.
        Funny when it doesn't matter, cops are protecting mansion and not the projects. Actually, I don't care, voted for Harris, but saying this isnt a huge waste of police time and just a media circus isn't really honest.

Comment

• Wow,

So many people outside of his house! :O

I wonder how long they will sit out there for.
          I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
          -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
            Wow,

So many people outside of his house! :O

I wonder how long they will sit out there for.
            Its Cleveland. I imagine they have time. People will start drifting away around labor day.

Comment

• Somewhere out in Vegas(or wherever he is),

Lebron James is probably laughing right now
              I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
              -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• I wonder what the reaction would be from those people if LeBron stays in Miami LOL.

Btw. I still think LeBron re-signs in Miami.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• If he is heading back to Miami, then he's taking hugely bad (almost as bad as "the decision") advice again!!! Sign, wherever, and get this circus over with, and stop fucking with Ohio fans.

Comment

• Has LeBron ever mentioned going back to Cleveland? This seems weird if he hasn't.

Comment

• chico wrote: View Post
                      If he is heading back to Miami, then he's taking hugely bad (almost as bad as "the decision") advice again!!! Sign, wherever, and get this circus over with, and stop fucking with Ohio fans.
                      Ohio fans are fucking with themselves if they're lined up outside his house without him saying a damn word publicly.

Comment

• imanshumpert wrote: View Post
                        Ohio fans are fucking with themselves if they're lined up outside his house without him saying a damn word publicly.
                        This.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

I doubt this is true. Better start lining up just in case.

Comment

• imanshumpert wrote: View Post
                              Exactly!

Lebron has never said anything during free agency that he intends to comeback to Cleveland, Cavs fan are the most delusional fanbase I have ever seen

They already got 3 1st overall picks! Tell em GTFOH
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

This is getting Crazy LMFAO!!!!!!!
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X