No announcement yet.

Raptors 2014 Free Agency: non-Raptors thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• fredericklove wrote: View Post
      Welcome back to hell, Heat fans
      Best to worst.. lol

Comment

• Koreen is a Knob.

Dude lists the top draft picks since he left and makes no question of the #1 draft pick from one of the most hyped drafts since LeBron's own.

I think it is a fair question considering the numerous rumours of Love and Cleveland possibility as well as rumour floated that Love would sign an extension if LeBron was there.

Comment

• Yeah I coulda told you he was going back. Mine and Jamshids sources are never wrong 😂😃😜😚
          A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• In the letter Wiggins get no mention. Hasn't signed his contract.

Love to cavs?

Comment

• This is good for the league.. will help create a bit more parity. Cleveland has a lot of wholes (no real center, lots of young kids), and they still have a sh!tty management system.

Would be interesting to see what Riley does with a sh!t load of cap space. I could see him going after Deng, Monroe and/or Bledsoe. Could still create a good team without James/Bosh.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                Interesting no mention of Wiggins.

Trade coming for Love?
                Are you cabbie?
                A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• How could they possibly afford LeBron, Kyrie and Love?

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                    In the letter Wiggins get no mention. Hasn't signed his contract.

Love to cavs?
                    Do you have the link for the letter?

Comment

• Dan Gilbert's tweet makes me sick. That guy is a real puke P.O.S.

Comment

• wow.

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
                          Do you have the link for the letter?
                          No letter, article.
                          http://www.si.com/nba/2014/07/11/leb...land-cavaliers

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                            Does this make it easier for us to get Wiggins later on down the road since LeBron is going to be the man in Cleveland? Also how the fuck do we beat Cleveland now?
                            Lol with any semblance of an inside game

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                              Lol with any semblance of an inside game
                              Not unless that inside game is a 29 year old Shaquille O'Neal.

Comment

• Lebron's letter announcing his return to Cavs

http://www.si.com/nba/2014/07/11/leb...land-cavaliers

anyone know anything about this???or has the King finally decided to go home!

Comment

Working...
                                X