Canada Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    How much is the rent for that rock you live under?
    Too much man, too much.

Thought it was Denise Richards in that first picture.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
      That's Khloe Kardashian, Jangles.

And tbh, she's not the ugly one. That's just what you guys are forced to think of her as.
      Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...and clearly, you be-holding the wrong opinion
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• "I feel like we would have competed and played hard and played a big factor in that Olympics but you know, we're looking forward to Tokyo in four years," Wiggins said.

"This year was just kind of unfortunate for me," he said. "I couldn't help them get there because I had some other obligations.

"I tried to just better myself with the Minnesota Timberwolves and take my game to the next level so in four years, we (Canada) can do even bigger and better."

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          "I feel like we would have competed and played hard and played a big factor in that Olympics but you know, we're looking forward to Tokyo in four years," Wiggins said.

"This year was just kind of unfortunate for me," he said. "I couldn't help them get there because I had some other obligations.

"I tried to just better myself with the Minnesota Timberwolves and take my game to the next level so in four years, we (Canada) can do even bigger and better."
          Andrew Wiggins believes Canada Basketball "would have given USA Basketball a run for their money" if they had made it to the #Rio2016 Olympics.

Really using the word if ?

Comment

Why do they all keep dating the ugly one?
            yA....i AGREE try courtney or the jenner girls

Comment

"I feel like we would have competed and played hard and played a big factor in that Olympics but you know, we're looking forward to Tokyo in four years," Wiggins said.

Better get used to the thought now and it will save some grief in the future, Canada is NOT going to qualify for Tokyo Olympics.

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                Better get used to the thought now and it will save some grief in the future, Canada is NOT going to qualify for Tokyo Olympics.

Comment

• Andrew.. What the... No. No, no, no, no.

Comment

• All the write up and talk about Brady Heslip but all you see is DNP ? He is just a training camp invitee and making it more then that was ridicules ..

On another note Jamual Murray modest night with 9 points ....

Comment

• Nik zero's across the board in 1st exhibition game .. Good thing he skipped playing for Canada ��

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
                        All the write up and talk about Brady Heslip but all you see is DNP ? He is just a training camp invitee and making it more then that was ridicules ..

On another note Jamual Murray modest night with 9 points ....
                        Brady Heslip gets some action .... 9 minutes and 13 points ....

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
                          Nik zero's across the board in 1st exhibition game .. Good thing he skipped playing for Canada ��
                          Bust
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Bust
                            Maybe playing for Team Canada this summer instead of working for TSN would have been a better plan for your development .

On the topic Brady Heslip . It is great to see him with that stat line .. Nik has mastered shooting in his backyard
                            but put him in live NBA action and he looks invisible . I do think starting your career off in a Kings organization may have ruined him like other rookies they have ruined
                            Last edited by guyroch; Thu Oct 6, 2016, 09:44 PM.

Comment

• Stauskas' running man

Comment

Stauskas' running man

At least he is doing something this preason ...

Comment

Working...
                                X