Anyone have a link to the box score?
    http://www.fibalivestats.com/matches...19aBAvL0Ixxb2/

Comment

• Scrubb is awesome!

Comment

• Bennet is showing out
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Bennett and Powell both looking great. I think this summer could be a turning point in Bennett's career. He has built a lot of confidence being one of the best players of Team Canada, and is doing all the stuff he was advertised as when he was drafted. Hitting 3's, beautiful hook shots, put backs over outstretched defenders, and playing some nice defense. I like how Triano is spreading the minutes around too, giving everyone a chance.

Comment

• There's actually highlights this time!

Comment

• Powell is like the perfect FIBA big lol
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Anyone know what time the games are on at?
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• They missed Wiggins great dunk on the highlight reel.

Did you notice Bennett getting burned on the pick and roll at 0:17? Triano subbed him off right after that.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                    Anyone know what time the games are on at?
                    5:45 pm EDT tomorrow and 8 pm on Wednesday.

Comment

• We need an english feed tomorrow lol

Comment

• Marchand Continental Championship Cup

2011 0-4
                        2013 0-3

I think 2-0 is a good sign so far ..

Nikolas STAUSKAS not off too a great start to his Canadian men's senior team career
                        Last edited by guyroch; Tue Aug 25, 2015, 07:42 AM.

Comment

• Stauskas has not scored the ball like I think we all want him to, but he as not let that effect the way he has played on the defensive end, nor has he forced his offence to try and get going.
                          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                            Stauskas has not scored the ball like I think we all want him to, but he as not let that effect the way he has played on the defensive end, nor has he forced his offence to try and get going.
                            Has Stauskas confidence been effect after a disappointing rookie season ? Brady Heslip seems to be the opposite .. He walks around like he knows he belongs ... I do think Brady's passing game is often missed ( he is dam good ) cause of his great shot ..

Comment

• I think Doornekamp and Scrubb make this team. Hanlan will be in rotation today.

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                                I think Doornekamp and Scrubb make this team. Hanlan will be in rotation today.
                                Other then having NBA on your reseme .. Robert SACRE has done little to make this team ... He has played for the Senior Men's durning his NCAA career .. I remember watching him live in T.O
                                one time ..
                                Last edited by guyroch; Tue Aug 25, 2015, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X