Canada Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
    Going to the game in Halifax next Friday. Excited to see Brady heslip fill it up.
    Lucky you !!! Brady is Captain Canada .. I wonder how they came up with the final roster ... No Levon Kendall ... No Anderson ...

Comment

• Kevin Garnett: Thon Maker to Win MVP ‘One Day’

I Know he isn't Canadian but he did play in Orangeville .... Oh by the way ... Never hire Garnett as a scout ..

Comment

• http://www.fiba.basketball/basketbal...ore_statistics

Canada got first win under their belt and maybe some confidence ... Next up today Dominican Republic who also got a win on the weekend ..

Is it just me but shouldn't Raptor TV be showing this game ? Do we need Raptor today to be shown 10 times a day ...

Comment

• http://www.fiba.basketball/basketbal...ore_statistics

Well there goes that one game winning streak ... Anthony Bennett had a busy night with 2 points ...

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
            http://www.fiba.basketball/basketbal...ore_statistics

Well there goes that one game winning streak ... Anthony Bennett had a busy night with 2 points ...
            You know who could have helped us win this game who isn't currently playing anywhere ..

Steve Nash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKD_dwcj34A

Comment

• Nice update on what could be a historic 2019 NBA draft class for Canadian ballers. Very exciting!

http://northpolehoops.com/2017/12/30...ks-in-6-years/

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                Nice update on what could be a historic 2019 NBA draft class for Canadian ballers. Very exciting!

http://northpolehoops.com/2017/12/30...ks-in-6-years/
                There does seem to be a solid group of potential Canadian NBA players in the pipeline. A couple seem like locks to have long careers as a starter/rotaional player, some may end up like Myck Kabongo, Anothy Bennett, and Andrew Nicholson. One undfrafted after being a 5 star top 10 ESPN ranked player, one going #1 overall and washing out (still hoping he figures it out) and one going just outside the lottery and fading into obscurity after a few seasons in teh NBA.
                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• O Canada !!! Biggest productive night for 2 Canadians in one night in NBA history ? Murray 38 points and Wiggins 40 points and add in K. Olynyk 10 points Powel 7 pts Brooks 7 pts ..

102 points for Canadians in the NBA ..

Comment

O Canada !!! Biggest productive night for 2 Canadians in one night in NBA history ? Murray 38 points and Wiggins 40 points and add in K. Olynyk 10 points Powel 7 pts Brooks 7 pts ..

If only you could get all the best Canadian talent into an international tournament at ne time.

Sigh.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                      If only you could get all the best Canadian talent into an international tournament at ne time.

Sigh.
                      I think Murray and Barrett will do some special things in years to come for Canada .. Anybody know how Barrett is doing this year after having a great summer ?

guyroch wrote: View Post
                      O Canada !!! Biggest productive night for 2 Canadians in one night in NBA history ? Murray 38 points and Wiggins 40 points and add in K. Olynyk 10 points Powel 7 pts Brooks 7 pts ..

On the negative sign of Canada ... Nik Stauskas has a lot of DNP's and can't even get playing time with a team like the Nets ( And he said no to Canada one summer cause he wanted to get ready for the season ) .. Tristan Thompson is having career low stats this year ( And he was a hold out for a max deal ) He did say yes last time Canada called though ...
                      Last edited by guyroch; Wed Jan 24, 2018, 08:37 AM.

Comment

• Maybe Stauskas says yes next tome to get more exposure on a pretty big stage. Lack of pt on the Nets should be a pretty big motivator for improvement #DeRozanEffect

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                          Maybe Stauskas says yes next tome to get more exposure on a pretty big stage. Lack of pt on the Nets should be a pretty big motivator for improvement #DeRozanEffect
                          Steve Nash always credits his years playing for team Canada for his NBA development ... I wish Nik realized that ... It's not only what you can do for Canada but what Canada can do for you ...

Comment

Steve Nash always credits his years playing for team Canada for his NBA development ... I wish Nik realized that ... It's not only what you can do for Canada but what Canada can do for you ...
                            He would get time on the floor. And focused practice time. But guys need to want in.

Comment

• Anyone else think Jamaal Murray is the best Canadian player in the league right now? I think he's going to be better than Wiggins, he just has "it"

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                                Anyone else think Jamaal Murray is the best Canadian player in the league right now? I think he's going to be better than Wiggins, he just has "it"
                                He reminds me of Cory Joseph with a good shot.
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X