No announcement yet.

Canada Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck I don't see team Canada winning in the fourth, they can't stop Scola and Wiggins our supposed savior playing very passive basketball.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
      That's why TT was important for this team.
      And Murray.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I can't watch the game but can someone explain how Scola has 33 points. Are you fucking kidding me? Is Triano guarding him?

Comment

• One other thing: Shoot the 3 more.

I know it's odd, but we have the shooters to do this. I keep seeing guys like Heslip going in and it's pissing me off. Try the tre.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• And Bennett's effort defensively and offensively is pretty embarassing.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Need to make a big push here, especially with Scola is starting the quarter on the bench.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                One other thing: Shoot the 3 more.

I know it's odd, but we have the shooters to do this. I keep seeing guys like Heslip going in and it's pissing me off. Try the tre.

Yeah, I think so too, and it's disappointing that we don't seem to have any offensive schemes to really take advantage of those potential mismatches.

Comment

• Also, anyone care to comment on the fact that Scrubb has as many FGA as Wiggins? Or why Olynyk has more than anyone on the team? WTF is going on down there?

Comment

• A couple stops and we're back in this. We need to be aggressive on the boards.
                    Give me liberty or give me a bran muffin! - Colin Mochrie

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                      Also, anyone care to comment on the fact that Scrubb has as many FGA as Wiggins? Or why Olynyk has more than anyone on the team? WTF is going on down there?
                      It's a damn shit show
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Wiggins need to be more involved
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Bennett back in the game lol
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Why Sacre?

Comment

• This is some of the most passive basketball I've ever seen...
                              Give me liberty or give me a bran muffin! - Colin Mochrie

Comment

• No one can get a fucking rebound

Comment

Working...
                                X