No announcement yet.

Iman Shumpert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's all this talk about him being a douchebag or a headcase coming from? He could be a great role player for us. He can play the 1 for spot minutes, he's a great defender and not too bad from 3. And i think his dip in performance last year was more of a result of the whole Knicks situation than his previous injury.

But I don't know about trading a pick for him. There're just too many uncertainties right now with our roster. Depending on what UM decides to do with our free agents that pick would be useful to fill a position of need

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
      I don't unzip my pants for anything less than Bar Rafaeli. Get your standards up young fella.
      This has gotten soooooo far off-topic.
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

imanshumpert wrote: View Post
        This, it's funny how on the internet guys have such "high" standards for girls.
        no funnier than how some internet guys have such "high" standards for players.

just shooting the shit man, it's fun.

and yeah, iggy's a babe
        Last edited by stooley; Tue Jun 24, 2014, 09:09 PM.
        "Bruno?
        Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
        He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Shump for Hansbourgh or for the #37 pick...I like shump, i agree he was stuck behind Melo/JR and now Hardaway jr. is young gun NY is focusing on..so he could be a great value pick up but I'm not prepared to give up anything more than Tyler and/or the #37 pick

Comment

Working...
          X