In Masai We Trust
    Raptors
    92.31%
    Grizzlies
    7.69%

The poll is expired.

Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Breaking News: Raptors trade Salmons & #37 pick to Memphis for Tayshaun Prince & #22 pick.

just saw it reported on the score...not verified yet but Masai strikes again!

Comment

Ennis and Saric here we come! (I hope)
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Love it. Length + plus great locker room guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

ITs not official

Don't jinx it

Comment

basically, it's as if we keep Salmons ($-wise, as Prince's contract goes for 1 more year at about $7m) but get to pick at 22 instead of 37? Damn, that's awesome. Keep your fingers crossed that nothing snags this up.

Comment

please go through please go through.

Only downside is we don't get Inglis.
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

anyone know if Prince's contract is guarenteed> i know he's gonna make $7.7mil next season...Salmons buyout would have given us some cap space at least but cannot complain about 2 1st rd picks! #20 & #22...maybe it gets packaged for a top 10 pick?!?

Comment

So the 20th and 22nd pick, plus a short term resolution to the back up SF position. Crazy how good MU is.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                    please go through please go through.

Only downside is we don't get Inglis.
                    Unless we draft Inglis in the first round. Everybody's talking about Capela here, but Capela is projected to go in the late teens in a lot of mocks. If we miss Capela then I think the targets are Ennis and Inglis, because Inglis almost withdrew from the draft before some team promised him what is probably a first-round draft slot - and that could be us.

Comment

NO question Raptors, I think Prince is a little more useful than Salmons, and we get another first rounder while they move down.

And with Fields, Hayes and Prince coming off the books next year, that's over $20 million, save it for KD 2016.
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                        So the 20th and 22nd pick, plus a short term resolution to the back up SF position. Crazy how good MU is.
                        Trade Jonas , 20th 22nd for Cavs 1st pick ??

Comment

I thought it was just in the discussion stage.

But if this goes through: Massai > Jesus and Biggie Smalls.
                          Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

This is not the Prince of the Detroit years, but if he can regain his shooting forma and provide corner 3 point shooting and some length on defense it would be a decent trade. If this does go through I see a draft and stash with our remaining second round pick.
                            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

This is awesome if true. Presumably Memphis needed the cap space from the Salmons buyout enough that they were willing to swap a first for a second?

Where's DanH when you need him? Salary implications for the Raptors for having a guaranteed 7M on the books instead of the presumed buyout?

Also, those of us who were hoping for this team to be something like the mid-2000s Pistons, we did get closer to that. (Kidding.)
                              That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

Working...
                              X