Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mess wrote: View Post
    As soon as he turns 21 throw him on the scrapheap!
    Stop trying to be a smartass by making asinine comment as if I mean that.

Back to the original point, Bruno probably ain't going to make the team this season again, unless someone is getting injured or we are playing the Sixers and we can use him for 4 mins.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
      As soon as he turns 21 throw him on the scrapheap!
      Hes 21 in September and he's got 2 yrs on his contract. He's also a person, not a dirty diaper. At least Bruno tries. Got way more hate for Ross.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
        Stop trying to be a smartass by making asinine comment as if I mean that.

Back to the original point, Bruno probably ain't going to make the team this season again, unless someone is getting injured or we are playing the Sixers and we can use him for 4 mins.
        Make the rotation you mean? He's already on the team.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
          Hes 21 in September and he's got 2 yrs on his contract. He's also a person, not a dirty diaper. At least Bruno tries. Got way more hate for Ross.
          He was pretty clearly jokin😄

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
            Make the rotation you mean? He's already on the team.
            Okay maybe I should be more clear: He is on the rotation but isn't going to receive significant amount of minutes nor contribute significantly. Bruno is still not ready and Siakam who plays the same position will probably get it. Only way for Bruno to appear is if someone in the PF/SF position goes down to injury and even at that his minutes will be limited due to his own limitation.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
              He was pretty clearly jokin😄
              Sorry I'm quick with my Bruno trigger

Comment

• We better not pick up his option for next year. He has shown minimal progress over the past 2 years and looks like a lost cause.

At best let the 905 sign him and sit him on their bench.

Comment

• Our franchise should be fined if we ever draft another Brazilian player.

Comment

• slamdunk23 wrote: View Post
                    We better not pick up his option for next year. He has shown minimal progress over the past 2 years and looks like a lost cause.

At best let the 905 sign him and sit him on their bench.
                    Agreed. If Masai is serious about building towards a championship with the current foundation, he can't waste a roster spot on a lost cause like Bruno. Likable guy, but he's not an NBA player.

Comment

• Sinbad wrote: View Post
                      Agreed. If Masai is serious about building towards a championship with the current foundation, he can't waste a roster spot on a lost cause like Bruno. Likable guy, but he's not an NBA player.
                      Part ways, I say. I would rather see Crawford and Van Vleet on the final 15. Smart players > long arms.

Comment

• My opinion has not changed. He's not an NBA player. I don't think he deserves to be in an NBA roster. No idea why he's still here. Waste of a roster spot.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• One game, guys. Yeesh. His option is going to be picked up.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                            One game, guys. Yeesh. His option is going to be picked up.
                            I agree with the "One game" statement, word is he had a good offseason, but I am not convinced we pick up his option. I don't think he has any trade value and we have 2 more first round picks in next years draft. The roster is pretty full to warrant us keeping a player who has still yet to show the ability to become a rotational player.
                            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                              I agree with the "One game" statement, word is he had a good offseason, but I am not convinced we pick up his option. I don't think he has any trade value and we have 2 more first round picks in next years draft. The roster is pretty full to warrant us keeping a player who has still yet to show the ability to become a rotational player.
                              We'll pick up his option. We're over the cap anyway, worst case is you eat one year of salary if you really want to waive him later to clear a spot. But I'm sure a trade will be pursued that will clear some roster spots up anyway.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                We'll pick up his option. We're over the cap anyway, worst case is you eat one year of salary if you really want to waive him later to clear a spot. But I'm sure a trade will be pursued that will clear some roster spots up anyway.
                                In the realm of 1-game sample sizes, I think that if the first game is any indication, Van Vleet is very much worth keeping with the team, and Crawford did his cause a lot of good. And we haven't even seen Uthoff yet. I'm thinking that the Raptors are going to be sorely tempted to keep at least two of those three players, and the question then becomes one of which underperforming roster player to move. The one thing which may save Bruno from being that underperforming player to be moved if this happens is that Bebe has not exactly been playing like a standout himself, and has a lower ceiling overall.

Comment

Working...
                                X