No announcement yet.

Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been saying for at least a couple years now that Bruno will never amount to anything and people kept telling me there's still time, he's still young, etc. Perhaps being so young is part of the problem.. when a guy goes through this type of process at the age of 24-25, they have a slightly different perspective than this young man. He's taking opportunities for granted now because of the instant millions without having earned any of it.

A: Millions of dollars because of physical attributes they were born with
    vs
    B: A few hundred thousand dollars earned through hard work and dedication

I dunno if this has been posted yet but I saw this on another forum and thought it was hilarious:
    "He was trying to explain to the coach that he was "2 minutes away from being 2 minutes away from being ready to go in."

your pal,
    ebrian

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      LOL

This dude is a clown man. The guy is a fucking garbage time player in the NBA, hasn't accomplished shit in his 3 years here. Hasn't improved one bit. And now he's acting like a DIVA in international competition? are u kidding me? who the fuck do you think you are?

If you're Kobe or LeBron sure. Those guys should be given some leeway. They're all time greats. You're BRUNO CABOCLO lol. You're a SHITTY basketball player. You're showing up you're coaches and you're teammates. You can't do that. You can't act like that. It's not a good look.

Brazil did a GREAT job of removing him from their team.
      Gotta agree with T on this one. No excuses for Bruno's behaviour.

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
        Aah, this gives it more context.

Dude made the NBA. That's not an achievement? Sure, that's with a lot of caveats, but from all the reports, Bruno was the strongest player (at least defensively) of this C level version of Team Brazil.

So the HC was from Pinheiros (m/s)... Isn't that the team Bruno left to join the Raps? Maybe dude was a bit bitter?

Why am I defending Bruno? I don't think this all adds up.
        In the basketball world, Bruno has done nothing. You think because he plays a couple of garbage minutes every year in the NBA he should be gifted playing time by the international team? I don't think so.

There's nothing to add up here. Bruno has been acting like an immature kid and he was rightly punished for it by his team. That's all this is.

Comment

• Les Dobbin went in on Will Lou and Harsh in the comment section of this week's podcast lol.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
            In the basketball world, Bruno has done nothing. You think because he plays a couple of garbage minutes every year in the NBA he should be gifted playing time by the international team? I don't think so.

There's nothing to add up here. Bruno has been acting like an immature kid and he was rightly punished for it by his team. That's all this is.
            This. The thing people are forgetting is that this young Brazil team is trying to build a positive culture for this young "C" team. NBA players don't make you a good national team, rather success usually is built through team play and systems. Results aren't everything in these tourneys. Having one guy with a piss poor attitude thinking he is bigger and better then the rest can wreck a entire movement.

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
              Les Dobbin went in on Will Lou and Harsh in the comment section of this week's podcast lol.
              And Blake's in section getting ornery as well. Doubt the podcast can compete.
              Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Where all the Bruno lovers now ...7 foot wing span etc etc he is S. stop looking at stats start watching film.

Comment

• He'll be better than Kyle Andreson at least lol
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• I don't think 106 career NBA minutes earns anyone the right to diva behaviour.

If it did, Jonas would have been bitching for five years straight.

That said, I think a Bruno-Casey showdown would be hilarious drama for the season to come.
                    Last edited by Scraptor; Mon Aug 28, 2017, 10:04 PM.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      Bruno refused to leave the lockerroom after the half because he didnt play in 2nd quarter. He got disqualified from tournament.
                      Great just what we need another guy with an attitude problem...

Comment

• It's not as if Bruno was just ticked off that he wasn't getting the minutes he thought he deserved. That type of entitlement from him would have been a troubling enough trend however Bruno took it a much higher level than that. Refusing to check back in a game when your coach tells you to is a pretty egregious sign of disrespect to not only your coaching staff, but in this case to your teammates and your Country as well.

And if Bruno would pull off like something this - is it that hard to wrap your head around him deserving to sit down in the first place? The whole "The coach doesn't want me to succeed" thing sounds like a line you'd hear from a 11 year old who has a clueless mom and dad who tell him he should be the best lpayer on the team if the coach wasn't such an idiot.

And ultimately the one who suffers the most here is Bruno himself; missing out on a bunch of crucial reps to lead into his make or break NBA season. He's playing for his next contact at this point and he's off to a pretty bad start.
                        Last edited by Fully; Tue Aug 29, 2017, 06:47 AM.

Comment

• We don't have full information. Only what the coach said happened. There could be more to this than we think. Too early to draw conclusions.
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• He didn't miss out on many reps, pretty sure Brazil was knocked out that game.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                              Where all the Bruno lovers now ...7 foot wing span etc etc he is S. stop looking at stats start watching film.
                              Film showed him pretty well in these games actually😀

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                                He didn't miss out on many reps, pretty sure Brazil was knocked out that game.
                                I think they got knocked out one game later. They were a complete disaster without him. So... silver lining, I guess?
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X