Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
    Is there such a thing as a good read on bleacher report?
    Not everyone is worth reading but I read there first the story about Adreian Payne and Lacy, the mystery draft guy, etc.
    Myself (March 2014):
    The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

• Team Wingspan is in Vancouver

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• If Bebe had the same haircut as Bruno they'd be of similar/close to height it seems (in the pic). Has Bruno grown I wonder or is it an illusion? DD2 is listed as similar to Bruno but is visibly shorter in the pic.

Comment

• Keep in mind the angle of the camera is low and Bruno is more forward, so perspective will make him taller. So probably an illusion.

Comment

• bruno has some wide shoulders lol
            plenty of weight to gain

Comment

• yeah that frame will easily be able to handle around 220 - 230 lbs
              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• draps wrote: View Post
                bruno has some wide shoulders lol
                plenty of weight to gain
                thead wrote: View Post
                yeah that frame will easily be able to handle around 220 - 230 lbs
                Indeed. His body looks like it can put on solid weight. A lot better than Durant's actually, and that's bugged me since the comparison was made.

Comment

• via @macamatics on instagram

Met Bebe and @thetorontoraptors two rookies outside of @bottleneckvan. I'm 6'3... STOKED the Raps drafted such quality guys. Bebe talked to me about how much he wanted to be a good role model for Bruno (who's 18). Said he never had someone to be there for him when he was developing so he wants to be that figure for BC.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

via @macamatics on instagram
                    Liked this part: "Bebe talked to me about how much he wanted to be a good role model for Bruno (who's 18). Said he never had someone to be there for him when he was developing so he wants to be that figure for BC."

Comment

• Boy, Daniels is ridicously skinny. Well all 3 are.

Are they in Vancouver to get some weight training?
                      Myself (March 2014):
                      The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

• OptimalOptimist wrote: View Post
                        Boy, Daniels is ridicously skinny. Well all 3 are.

Looking at Bruno's calves and shoulder width, I could see him adding 20 - 25 pounds of muscle in the next 2-3 years without a lot of trouble.

Comment

• Yeah with weight training Bruno could get broader in the shoulders thereby increasing his wingspan.

Comment

• people are way to hung up on adding weight and muscle. he does need to add a little, but look at guys like durant and anthony davis.
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                              Yeah with weight training Bruno could get broader in the shoulders thereby increasing his wingspan.
                              Raptors should put TRoss on the rack during the off season. Add a couple of inches to his reach.

Comment

• OptimalOptimist wrote: View Post
                                Boy, Daniels is ridicously skinny. Well all 3 are.

Alex McKechnie is based in BC in the offseason.

They are training with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X