No announcement yet.

Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think people need to remember that Bruno is being told to focus in on 3 and D. He's not being groomed to be a take over star type, not yet anyway. One step at a time.

(Didn't get to see his last outing)

Comment

• Bruno is s if he didn't have a bit of a shot and length I would say release him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
        Bruno is s if he didn't have a bit of a shot and length I would say release him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        He gets paid barely anything and we run a 10 man rotation, we have 5 spots for D-Leaguers and bench warmers. No need to release anyone on a rookie deal.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
          Dane? Don't come to this page if you don't wanna read about Bruno. I saw a lot of positives in Bruno. Like talking about him.
          My Bad, JP is Austrian.

I'm glad you like talking about him.... do it while you can, because if he isn't a player soon, he's done.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
            My Bad, JP is Austrian.

I'm glad you like talking about him.... do it while you can, because if he isn't a player soon, he's done.
            Just like JV, that stiff.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
              My Bad, JP is Austrian.

He's gonna get 2 more years. He's looked about as comfortable as Ingram and he's only about 6 months older with far less experience. Last yr was his first meaningful basketball experience in his life. Yes, he has flaws but also potential.

Comment

• Bruno is going to take the league by storm in his official rookie season, 2 years from now.
                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• If he's a competent rotation player like Rodney hood in two years than theres no reason to bitch. That's a reasonable expectation.

Comment

• You like that block superjudge?

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                      If he's a competent rotation player like Rodney hood in two years than theres no reason to bitch. That's a reasonable expectation.
                      Bruno turning into Hood at this point has to be considered a long shot; and I say that partially based on how solid Hood was last season, and partially how far away Bruno still looks at times.

I'm personally still rooting for him as hard as ever but if I had to bet on it right now, I'd say Bruno never makes a real meaningful impact for us... but I take solace in the fact that there's still plenty of time to be proven wrong.

Comment

• I remember the day that he was drafted and Raptor republic got insulted by the comment of " 2 year ..."

Comment

• Did you watch the gsw game last night? I'd take that bet.
                          Bruno's already had a meaningful impact bc he's a big reason why we have the 905.
                          Given last yr was his first yr of meaningful basketball in his life and the strides he made by end of season, I'd say two years is a good amount of time for him to improve. It's not to say that he will be as steady and understand the game as much as hood, I don't think that's fair to compare. But I think in his own way he could fill the role and make an impact. I think even fraschilla is back peddling at this point.

Comment

• Bruno is one year away, but he's ready to be a d-league star right now.

Comment

• How many non-garbage time minutes do people think Bruno gets this year? Delon and Bebe got somewhere around 150 last season? Will Bruno get that, with him being 2, 2 1/2 yrs younger this year than they were last year?

Not being judgmental , just curious what the board thinks.
                              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                                How many non-garbage time minutes do people think Bruno gets this year? Delon and Bebe got somewhere around 150 last season? Will Bruno get that, with him being 2, 2 1/2 yrs younger this year than they were last year?

Not being judgmental , just curious what the board thinks.
                                Doubt he gets much unless we get hit with some injuries. He'll be full time in the D-League again. If, say, Carroll and Ross went down at the same time, maybe he gets a shot.

It's also possible he kills it in the D-League and earns a spot, but it's a crowded rotation...
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X