No announcement yet.

Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i don't worry about work ethic from players like biyombo or bruno. guys that come from that type of abject poverty have an outlook on life that i couldn't even understand.

none of us know the bruno caboclo.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      i don't worry about work ethic from players like biyombo or bruno. guys that come from that type of abject poverty have an outlook on life that i couldn't even understand.

none of us know the bruno caboclo.
      Why I believe that Skal will succeed here in Toronto.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Great to see Bruno putting in the work. He's going to be our backup 3/4 next year.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
          Great to see Bruno putting in the work. He's going to be our backup 3/4 next year.
          I still think they leave him in the D one more year. Pick up his option and get him playing his 4th rookie year with a fantastic future level deal.

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Great video. Let's draft him!

Comment

• The improvement in his ball handling looks significant. Not just ball handling but being able to deal with two balls and accept the incoming ball while passing the off ball out speaks to his awareness and reaction time, which will help in game situations. I believe the D-League time was a huge plus for him and the four months of off-season work before the coming training camp will be a great benefit. He got to sit on the bench while the team had their run in the playoffs and I can only imagine how much he wants to be a contributing part of that. I wouldn't be surprised to see him getting meaningful minutes this year. And then he can prove he was only two years away from being one year away.

Comment

• If only there was a virtual reality training system to simulate game conditions so he can improve his court awareness. That's what Bruno needs most.

Comment

• Bruno looks good. Would like to see him get some minutes. He's only 20, younger than a lot of rookies this year.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                    If only there was a virtual reality training system to simulate game conditions so he can improve his court awareness. That's what Bruno needs most.
                    They could call this simulation...Summer League

Comment

• V-League
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                        I still think they leave him in the D one more year. Pick up his option and get him playing his 4th rookie year with a fantastic future level deal.

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk
                        I think he'll do both - quite a few games in the D, 12-15 mpg for about 35-40 games with the Raps.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                          I think he'll do both - quite a few games in the D, 12-15 mpg for about 35-40 games with the Raps.
                          This is what I want to see with Bruno personally, with him playing the 3 & 4. Maybe even put him at PG, like Giannis (I kid of course).
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• On till I see him play on a nba floor he is s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

not impressed but whatever, waiting for Summer League.
                              I'd like to see a full release on his shot....he stops short..... whil ehe can make shots like that, it isn't ideal.

He's still shitty.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                                On till I see him play on a nba floor he is s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                He was on an NBA floor. His first play was an alley-oop from Lou Williams. It gave me goosebumps.

Comment

Working...
                                X