No announcement yet.

Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah it was a particularly brutal game to watch...even I (who have watched most of the raptors travesties) didn't have the stomach to finish it
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
      I personally liked that about him since its just summer league
      Imo, I'd prefer it, if he felt humiliated and pissed, because I think it would motivate him
      In contrast, if he was indifferent to the fact that he was dunked on, it would suggest that he lacks competitiveness
      Like a certain Italian, according to his Calliper test.
      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Machado's been absolute trash so far but I'm watching summer league interviews and he's literally just Bruno's translator. You gotta feel for him as no one even cares about him aha

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
          Machado's been absolute trash so far but I'm watching summer league interviews and he's literally just Bruno's translator. You gotta feel for him as no one even cares about him aha
          This is the best assist he's made all summer. No turnover too.

Comment

• I was kind of eager to see Machado and I'm not liking what I have seen
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Looks like he needs PR help too. He just blamed his teammates for his frustrations in an interview. (unless the new translator got it wrong).

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                Looks like he needs PR help too. He just blamed his teammates for his frustrations in an interview. (unless the new translator got it wrong).
                He's 18 and doesn't speak English. Probably media lessons are low on the priorities list. Teammates should be annoyed that every media question is about Bruno. Bebe post interview was all about Bruno.

Comment

• There's Fox News level spin happening in this thread.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                    Looks like he needs PR help too. He just blamed his teammates for his frustrations in an interview. (unless the new translator got it wrong).
                    Can you link it plz? I cant find it

Comment

• Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
                      Can you link it plz? I cant find it
                      on raptors.com

Comment

• People, people. Relax about Bruno for gods sake. Lets not put every tiny detail of his existence under a microscope.
                        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Have you seen how many "blow bys" there has been? I have been impressed with his help D so far but he's drawn a lot of fouls, been shot over, and dunked on because of lazy defenders. I would be pissed too! I agree calling out your teammates in an interview is not good, but he's being honest. The wings on the Raptors summer league are brutal. This by far the worst team in summerleague. Horrible ball movement, they are just playing hero ball.

Comment

• whats funny is everytime the ball starts to move they have success. Especially with Shurna on the floor...can we please sign that guy. He is the second coming of Matt Bonner

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                              whats funny is everytime the ball starts to move they have success. Especially with Shurna on the floor...can we please sign that guy. He is the second coming of Matt Bonner
                              Who are you going to take off the roster for him? We still need a third pg

Comment

• Throwing his summer league teammates under the bus? Throwing tantrums? Getting dunked on?

Amnesty this bust!

/notsrs

Comment

Working...
                                X