Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post

Bruno was looked pretty pissed during the photoshoots
    Her wingspans looks good too. Can she hit a three?

Comment

• Apparently, general manager Masai Ujiri didn't want to risk another team choosing the Brazilian first. Sports Illustrated's Chris Mannix reported Friday that the Dallas Mavericks held interest with the 34th pick and the Boston Celtics were also "fascinated" by Caboclo.
      Obviously, we will never know if that would have happened. Ujiri put an end to the possibility by snatching Caboclo in the first round. But the Celtics fascination is something to keep in the back of your mind. Five years from now, if the Brazilian is tearing up the NBA, he will count as an intriguing what-if in Boston.*

*If I was cruel, this is where I would bring up another what-if: Antetokounmpo, who Ainge should already regret passing on in favor of Kelly Olynyk. But I'm not cruel, so I won't remind anybody that the Greek Freak could have done awesomely athletic things for the Celtics for many years to come.
      http://www.masslive.com/celtics/inde..._2014_bru.html

The desire for Bruno to become great just became greater.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
        Huh? He made the dunk. It just looks like he missed because the ball loops up after it goes through.
        Yeah. I had to slow it down to see that he jams it into the back of the netting and the ball pops up. The other thing you notice in slo-mo is that it's a "fade-away" dunk. lol.

Comment

• Still can't get over those arms...

Comment

• guys the most important part is that he went from standing still a the 3 point line, to the rim with 1 dribble
            https://vine.co/v/M9OviVbmlPt

Comment

• draps wrote: View Post
              guys the most important part is that he went from standing still a the 3 point line, to the rim with 1 dribble
              Gonna be a lot of defenders between him & the bucket. Gonna get knocked down a lot. Hopefully he adds size & strength soon.

Comment

• I can't wait to see Bruno get minutes during pre season

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
                You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• godkingleonidas wrote: View Post
                  Gonna be a lot of defenders between him & the bucket. Gonna get knocked down a lot. Hopefully he adds size & strength soon.
                  With his length, he going to get fouled a lot. He might be able to get to the rim from the 3 without a dribble.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                    I can't wait to see Bruno get minutes during pre season

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
                    Omg I forgot about that!!!
                    Now I can't wait!!!!

Comment

• Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
                      Omg I forgot about that!!!
                      Now I can't wait!!!!
                      Only 9-10 weeks away.

Comment

• Just a question... How many times has everyone watched the limited highlights of Bruno in Summer League? I watch them every couple of days just to see if i missed anything or miraculously some extra footage has been added haha

Comment

• draps wrote: View Post
                          guys the most important part is that he went from standing still a the 3 point line, to the rim with 1 dribble
                          He traveled

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                            He traveled
                            Your anti Bruno posts have caused me to buy a BMW instead

Hahaha

Comment

• Is it me or he isn't really a great athlete like Giannis?

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                                Is it me or he isn't really a great athlete like Giannis?
                                In terms of build and athleticism, my closest comparison is a slightly quicker Jonathan Bender.
                                "Stop eating your sushi."
                                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Working...
                                X