No announcement yet.

DeAndre Daniels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also to free up a roster spot. It would also depend on the projected strength of that draft class. If you're giving up a 21 - 30 pick which is part of a weak draft, you've given up nothing really.

Comment

Three rookies and a D Leaguer is a lot for a coach to deal with. Better they park Daniels for a year overseas or in D League until they have room for him.

Comment

We need Fields. He has more vet leadership then DaD.
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Katman wrote: View Post
          Three rookies and a D Leaguer is a lot for a coach to deal with.
          This is a good point. Not to mention Ross, JV, 2Pat and DD are all still learning.
          Myself (March 2014):
          The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

Any word on where Daniels will be playing next year?

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
              Any word on where Daniels will be playing next year?

Overseas, almost definitely. No word on what team/league.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Its going to be interesting tracking his development if he's playing euro ball

You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Here is an interesting writeup on Erick Green who was drafted by Denver (probably by Masai) and spent time in Italy and just signed by the Nuggets. Maybe a rerun with DeAndre?

http://www.denverstiffs.com/2014/7/2...-time-in-italy

Comment

Toronto apparently cannot receive revenue sharing money. Our market is too big. Same with Philly. The rapture and the Sixers were the only teams last year to not pay into or receive revenue sharing - according to lowe
                    "Bruno?
                    Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                    He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                      Here is an interesting writeup on Erick Green who was drafted by Denver (probably by Masai) and spent time in Italy and just signed by the Nuggets. Maybe a rerun with DeAndre?

http://www.denverstiffs.com/2014/7/2...-time-in-italy
                      After a quick google search, he was drafted in 2013, meaning he wasn't masais guy. 2013 was the year Masai joined the raptors. He might of had a say before he left though.
                      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                        After a quick google search, he was drafted in 2013, meaning he wasn't masais guy. 2013 was the year Masai joined the raptors. He might of had a say before he left though.
                        You are right about MU's move to TO timeline...actually Green was drafted by Utah and traded to Denver draft night..I was a tad lazy when I wrote my post. And yes we dont know how much of MU's input went into the acquisition of Green before he left. Anyway, it's the stash option that he is obviously familiar with and its a good idea for DD to go and experience if its a team he gets to play minutes in.

ps...Siena is a nice area to visit in Tuscany (I was there a few years ago on holiday)...the Chianti is great

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                          .the Chianti is great
                          with liver and fava beans?

Comment

OptimalOptimist wrote: View Post
                            Need some DanH in here.

Could we waive Fields this year and sign Daniels?

(Assuming Nogueira is signed)
                            It'd be cheaper to put a hit on him.

Comment

Daniels is nowhere to be found. Is this picture for 1st rounders only?

Comment

godkingleonidas wrote: View Post

Daniels is nowhere to be found. Is this picture for 1st rounders only?
                                Definitely not just 1st rounders. There's at least two Brooklyn players in the picture, and I think Brooklyn ended up with 44, 59 an 60.

Could have something to do with Daniels not actually being on an NBA contract yet.
                                Last edited by octothorp; Sun Aug 3, 2014, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X