DeAndre Daniels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    He needs to work on his shot, he could be like a Dorrell Wright type player for us possibly.
    That's a good comparison. I think he might be more NBA ready than Bruno, so I might give him the backup/third string 3 job next year...
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
      That's a good comparison. I think he might be more NBA ready than Bruno, so I might give him the backup/third string 3 job next year...
      I think he will be here next year, he's so cheap they might as well
      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
      Because its 2015

Comment

• I feel like I read somewhere on twitter that Masai and DC have confirmed he will be on the roster this season. Can anyone confirm or deny? Did I dream this?

Comment

• 92TillInfinity wrote: View Post
          I feel like I read somewhere on twitter that Masai and DC have confirmed he will be on the roster this season. Can anyone confirm or deny? Did I dream this?
          yeah i saw that too on twitter somewhere. Wolstat?
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Admittingly I don't know how reputable the source is but I did think he would be on the roster this year (or, modifying that now with new information, at least on the D League squad).
            "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
            "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post

Admittingly I don't know how reputable the source is but I did think he would be on the roster this year (or, modifying that now with new information, at least on the D League squad).
              This guy guaranteed that LMA would sign here and said he was in town with his agent at the same time as pictures were popping up with LMA eating with Pop for their second meeting.

He might be right, but his tweets are NOT a source worth quoting.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post

Admittingly I don't know how reputable the source is but I did think he would be on the roster this year (or, modifying that now with new information, at least on the D League squad).
                2Pats, JJ, DeAndre, Biyombo, JV. raps front court has quantity at least. think im missing someone

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                  2Pats, JJ, DeAndre, Biyombo, JV. raps front court has quantity at least. think im missing someone
                  Bebe?

Comment

yeah a starting power forward
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                      yeah a starting power forward
                      oh yeah Bebe. bah throw shit up against the wall and see what sticks. bruno could be considered a 3/4 too.

Comment

• Cool. I don't think he'll get many minutes, but if he could that would be great.
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Is Daniels listed as a 4? I always thought he was a 3, seeing as he weighs 5lbs less than me, and is 8 inches taller.

Comment

Is Daniels listed as a 4? I always thought he was a 3, seeing as he weighs 5lbs less than me, and is 8 inches taller.
                            Because, you know, my body is the standard that all professional athletes are measured against.

Comment

doesnt have the lateral to play 3 except in a few cases and cant guards guards

Comment

• Hmm....

If we use Daniels.

Our ebnch would look like this:

Joseph
                                Ross
                                Johnson
                                Daniels
                                Biyombo

Does that line-up look a bit better to help with spacing at all, or no?
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X