Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tor - phx, for ennis of course

So this is how it is going to go down in a 2 part trade

Suns signs bledsoe for around 4 years, 50 million, the contract should be constructed in a way that it is front heavy or a flat 12.5m each year, and trades him to toronto for demar derozan. Giving phoenix a trade exception for around 3-4 million

Raptors sign vasquez for around 4 year, 20 million and trades him to phoneix for ennis. Phoenix can use the trade exception acquired from bledsoe - derozan to make up for the salary differences.

Raptors will also acquire a highly protected future 1st round or 2nd round picks

What this does for suns:
    Obviously, giving them an all star caliber wing with size, something that they have lacked this past season and demar has the motor to play in a fast paced offense. Vasquez gives them a great backup point guard, and can also use him to play dragic as a 2 since he is such a great shooter. Suns were reportedly unwilling to offer bledsoe a max contract, and even though 4 year 50 mil is not a max contract, it is close

Whit this does for toronto
    Ennis. The hometown guy who could become the starting point guard in the future. Masai really wanted him and you could tell from his body language in the press conference. Bledsoe offers a very intriguing option, he is not a pure point guard yet he is not tall enough for a traditional 2, but his huge wingspan will make up for it. Bledsoe's full of potential but his stroke could use some work, he is younger than derozan and could be a big part of the future with jonas being the focal point. Future pick gives raptors more option and flexibility in the future

With regards to lowry, i think he walks or gets signed and traded for draft picks, expiring contracts, and young talents if this were to happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In a couple of days we shall see, I wonder if we can flip John Salmons + 37th pick (DeAndre Daniels) + 2015 2nd rounder for Ennis + Emeka Okafor

We get Ennis and Okafor as our primary backup center. With this trade, Lowry will walk in FA so we will have money sign a PF in either Monroe or P.Gasol or even Z.Randolph

Our future will be
    Ennis/Vazquez/DeColo
    DeRozan/Backup SG/Fields
    T-Ross/Brazilian Durant/D-League Invite or Cheap SF
    PF/2Pat/Hayes
    Val/Okafor/Hansborough
    Last edited by tenforthewin; Fri Jun 27, 2014, 12:17 PM.

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
      In a couple of days we shall see, I wonder if we can flip John Salmons + 37th pick (DeAndre Daniels) + 2015 2nd rounder for Ennis + Emeka Okafor

We get Ennis and Okafor as our primary backup center. With this trade, Lowry will walk in FA so we will have money sign a PF in either Monroe or P.Gasol or even Z.Randolph

Our future will be
      Ennis/Vazquez/DeColo
      DeRozan/Backup SG/Fields
      T-Ross/Brazilian Durant/D-League Invite or Cheap SF
      PF/2Pat/Hayes
      Val/Okafor/Hansborough
      Doubtful cause okafor is a free agent too(im pretty sure he is) so you are pretty much asking them for ennis with 2 2nd rounders and to pay salmons 1.5 mil so we get ennis

Comment

keefec wrote: View Post
        Doubtful cause okafor is a free agent too(im pretty sure he is) so you are pretty much asking them for ennis with 2 2nd rounders and to pay salmons 1.5 mil so we get ennis

Even better because with Okafor's large contract from last year, wouldn't want to sign and trade him anyway, if he's a FA, the Suns can sign and trade him (give him the vet min - similar to Salmons) to make this trade happen. However, I think the Suns want to keep Ennis and have him gel and mode with Dragic and Bledsoe.

Comment

Tross lovers will hate me. Assuming KLow bolts, this would work... maybe TOR needs to throw in a 2nd rounder. (For the record, I've never loved DG's game).

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=q6889n2

PHX: gets another solid 3point shooter, some veteran presence at the C, plus some $ relief next year
          TOR: gets some stability in the PG position, who plays differently and with GV.

But we'd better hope Cabolco develops fast... (let the bashing begin)

Comment

TheTyrant wrote: View Post
            Tross lovers will hate me. Assuming KLow bolts, this would work... maybe TOR needs to throw in a 2nd rounder. (For the record, I've never loved DG's game).

PHX: gets another solid 3point shooter, some veteran presence at the C, plus some $ relief next year

You crazy? Whos gonna start at SF?? Bruno? DeAndre? Who?
            This trade leaves us with a massive hole at SF
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
              You crazy? Whos gonna start at SF?? Bruno? DeAndre? Who?
              This trade leaves us with a massive hole at SF
              Free Agent? MLE can get us one of the below:

-Granger
              -Carter
              -Miles
              -Aminu
              -P.J Tucker
              -Xavier Henry
              -Wesley Johnson
              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

TheTyrant wrote: View Post

Right, the Raptors will get a young All NBA level player for Terrence friggin Ross and maybe a 2nd rounder. Absolutely!

Comment

Working...
                X