Who had the best draft??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who had the best draft??

I really like the Jazz and the Bulls. I was surprised that Exum was still there at 5. I thought there was no way he gets past Orlando. Scouts say he's got the most potential in this entire draft. And i'm a big fan of his game. To me he's the steal of this draft.

I also like the Hood pick. Good knockdown shooter. Good length, solid defender. Should be a solid backup for Hayward. The Jazz all of a sudden now have a good young exciting team.

And as for the Bulls. They got a big time scorer in McDermott. He's a great fit there too because he's a guy that can play the 3 and the 4. He can shoot from everywhere, he can post you up, he can create his own shots. Very underrated player. Watch Thibs transform this kid into an all-star player.
    Mamba Mentality

thought the nuggets, cats and spurs did well. new york had a good one for them. i don't think philly won but i think they are doing great the past two years.

i thought we were close to having a good draft. i still think prince and 22 would have been a good get for salmons.

Comment

Miami getting their way with Napier was good.

Brooklyn, no picks, ending up with three second-rounders was a clever way to use their money, rather than spending it on washed up veterans. That's three un-guaranteed players, but young prospects that could show some good stuff worth keeping. Smart spend, and a low-key tryout for talent.

The Jazz are set at the backcourt with Burke and Exum, I like them a lot.

The Raptors had a solid draft in my opinion, Caboclo really is an intriguing prospect, a reach, but nonetheless looks like a future stud. Daniels was one of my wishes for the Raps to draft at 37.

The Lakers taking Randle was awesome, some serious championship luck on their side. Got one of the top 6 impact players in the draft, right outside of it. haha.

But, I think the overall winner in my opinion, was the Sixers. Embiid, unfortunately due to the injury for him, but luckily for the Sixers, fell third to them. In my opinion, easily the best prospect in the entire class. Than, draft day trade to acquire Saric, who could very well be an impact player in the future, with K.J McDaniels and Jerami Grant following in the second round. They got a good collection of players, to sit with MCW and Noel.
      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

*Hornets

Comment

Bulls had a good draft. They got the shooter (McDermott) they needed and they rid themselves of an extra first round pick which cleared some more cap space for free agency which starts on Tuesday.

Comment

The Raptors had the best draft. We have future MVP, 10x All-star, 3x Finals MVP.
            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
              The Raptors had the best draft. We have future MVP, 10x All-star, 3x Finals MVP.
              How many of those finals do we win?
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                How many of those finals do we win?
                All three. This is not counting the times when JV is our finals MVP nor when DD is.
                A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

I thought the nuggets and cats did well. The Lakers getting Randle was also a steal IMO.

Comment

The Bucks. They got BPA and filled a need. Most other picks did one or the other.

Comment

Working...
                    X