X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
    I can't wait to play Brooklyn next season haha

Let Joe Johnson try and post up James Johnson hahhaha
    The $2.5M Johnson shutting down the $20M Johnson...that would be beautiful indeed!!!!

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
      The $2.5M Johnson shutting down the $20M Johnson...that would be beautiful indeed!!!!
      Next time he tries to drive against us, his head gets round house kicked off.
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Get ready for Leo Rautins: "What people don't realize is this guy has sneaky athleticism. You think he's not there, then he comes outta nowhere …"

I'm sure people remember this line
        “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
          Dont know if this has been posted in the thread....but have read of after-article posts. Except for the last each was most positive. He was a crowd pleaser in Memphis.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news...D=happeningnow
          Such positive comments. I'm excited
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            Such positive comments. I'm excited
            Everyone loves stoners

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
              Dont know if this has been posted in the thread....but have read of after-article posts. Except for the last each was most positive. He was a crowd pleaser in Memphis.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news...D=happeningnow
              They love rough and tumble.

ZBo is a legend there too.

Comment

• I like the signing.

If he can buy into the culture, the, this is your last chance, or you're likely out of hte league, so smarten up culture that Masai/DC seem to like instilling into the somewhat "Troubled" players that we pick up, and he sticks to his strengths, which is Defence and some short jumpers, he's going to be great for us off the bench.

Our bench is looking real strong now, I think we still need a backup C, like Okafor, or hell, even Blatche, and that's a hell of a lot of fire-power off the bench.

Defence isn't as great as I'd like it, but against the 2nd unit, you might be ok.

Vasquez
                Williams
                JJ
                2Pat
                Blatche/Okafor

Okafor would make it more balanced, having a rim protector on the court, helps mask Vasquez/Williams shortcomings.

But, having a big that can score, would also be really nice too. We would still have Hayes for situations, if all we need is Defence.

Comment

• Tbh I don't think the Nets are going to make the playoffs next year if Pierce leaves (which is possible).

LeBron's team (Cavs or Heat)
                  Raps
                  Wizards
                  Bulls
                  Hawks
                  Pacers
                  Knicks (if re-sign Melo and get Pau as rumored)
                  Hornets

are all better imo.

Comment

• chico wrote: View Post
                    I wasn't sad about his dumping to Sactown, but if his head is on straight this could be a GREAT signing for both the short and long term. Short term, he fills a need for that big SF stopper off the bench. Long term, by filling that need for 2 years, pressure is off Bruno, and even Daniels, to develop into that overnight.

As for the concerns/worries, ya gotta believe Masai has done his homework on the guy. From a chemistry standpoint, most importantly, MU has talked to Casey, DeMar, and Amir, who all have direct experience with him during his first stint here. Gotta believe MU knows what he's doing: young vet who fits in perfectly age wise, and is a low risk, high reward asset.
                    Patrick Patterson and Chuck Hayes have direct experience with him too from their time in Sac-Town.

Comment

• phiLLy wrote: View Post
                      I like the signing.

If he can buy into the culture, the, this is your last chance, or you're likely out of hte league, so smarten up culture that Masai/DC seem to like instilling into the somewhat "Troubled" players that we pick up, and he sticks to his strengths, which is Defence and some short jumpers, he's going to be great for us off the bench.

Our bench is looking real strong now, I think we still need a backup C, like Okafor, or hell, even Blatche, and that's a hell of a lot of fire-power off the bench.

Defence isn't as great as I'd like it, but against the 2nd unit, you might be ok.

Vasquez
                      Williams
                      JJ
                      2Pat
                      Blatche/Okafor

Okafor would make it more balanced, having a rim protector on the court, helps mask Vasquez/Williams shortcomings.

But, having a big that can score, would also be really nice too. We would still have Hayes for situations, if all we need is Defence.
                      I'm thinking the final roster spot will go to one of the summer league guys.

Either a PG in Buycks, Kabongo or Machado.

Or a big in Whiteside.

We already have 3 players who only play center in JV, Bebe, and Hayes. Plus 2 guys who can play minutes at center in Amir and Tyler.
                      We only have 1 player that exclusively plays PG in Lowry, and then 2 combo guards in GV and Williams.

Makes me think we'll give the last roster spot to one of the summer league PG's.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                        I'm thinking the final roster spot will go to one of the summer league guys.

Either a PG in Buycks, Kabongo or Machado.

Or a big in Whiteside.

We already have 3 players who only play center in JV, Bebe, and Hayes. Plus 2 guys who can play minutes at center in Amir and Tyler.
                        We only have 1 player that exclusively plays PG in Lowry, and then 2 combo guards in GV and Williams.

Makes me think we'll give the last roster spot to one of the summer league PG's.
                        Yeah, I mentioned that in another thread. It's likely to go to another PG.

It's because of Hayes to be honest. If we could flip Hayes into Okafor, that would just be absolutely sensational! Haha.

Comment

• phiLLy wrote: View Post
                          Yeah, I mentioned that in another thread. It's likely to go to another PG.

It's because of Hayes to be honest. If we could flip Hayes into Okafor, that would just be absolutely sensational! Haha.
                          I personally think we could target a vet with a ring.

Comment

• peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
                            Unless you mean engagement, I don't see that happening.

Comment

• peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
                              I don't think there's even any Vet PGs with Rings.

I wouldn't even mind giving it to a good locker room guy, for some good vet presence.

However, if we pick up like a Derek Fisher, Casey is going to have him start over Lowry by the end of the year.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                                I can't wait to play Brooklyn next season haha

Let Joe Johnson try and post up James Johnson hahhaha
                                What about posting James on Joe?
                                Myself (March 2014):
                                The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

Working...
                                X