Raptors 2014 Free Agency: Raptors Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thead wrote: View Post

He was in D league before Grizz brought him up. I'm pretty sure that has got to be somewhat of a humbling experience for him.

Comment

• Jamshid wrote: View Post
      I hope so too but this deal looks awful both the price and character issues of this guy. We have a young group of guys who are close with one another. We have been talking about chemistry, character building and ... all year long and we go and get a guy like this !!!

J.J. has been questionable every where that he has played and bringing him into this locker room can be a disaster.
      Very Bad signing and very Questionable move.
      Yup MU blew it, might as well rev up the tank

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
        It get's dicey when the captain has to kill the engines because smoke is spilling into the cockpit.
        lol, well it's certainly different if it's on the plane. But I imagine the quantity would be less than what's necessary for a smuggling charge. He smokes, no biggie to me, maybe he just needs to use better judgement regarding when and where.

Comment

• Great signing! Best ratio of Money:Talent on the market right now, and it allows us to sign another contract similar to JJ for backup C. Anyone know what options are on the 2nd year?
          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Its fully guaranteed no options
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

He has lots of opportunities to get some serious burn with the second unit. Plus with Vasquez, it could really help him game since he is basically a slasher.

Comment

• This is gonna be a steal, calling it now. Should be nice to no longer have LBJ and other big wings taking dumps on us every game lol.

Comment

• Brazilian Kevin Durant

http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/x...ptors_2014.jpg
                      http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/x...rst-Pick-1.gif

Twitter: rmuns12

Comment

• imanshumpert wrote: View Post
                        This is gonna be a steal, calling it now. Should be nice to no longer have LBJ and other big wings taking dumps on us every game lol.
                        Like joe penis. Cant wait for the season to begin already
                        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• JawsGTlol, well it's certainly different if it's on the plane. But I imagine the quantity would be less than what's necessary for a smuggling charge. He smokes, no biggie to me, maybe he just needs to use better judgement regarding when and wher
                          ahmen,

MunsMunny James Johnson Throws it to Himself Off the Backboard for the Slam
                          DeAndre's face in the slow mo is priceless.
                          Last edited by Raptor Jesus; Thu Jul 10, 2014, 11:40 AM.

Comment

• Bebe is coming. 1 spot left!
                            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Adds pretty much what we would want from Deng but 10M cheaper. Our SG position is now seriously logjammed. DD, Ross, GV and Williams all play the 2 and none are bench player but rotation except DD who is a starter.

Comment

• $5 million over 2 years: not that bad.

I think this is a solid pick. Hopefully JJ sharpens up his attitude and conforms to the team's identity.

Otherwise, good work by Masaii: he addressed an immediate need with a low-cost, high upside pick up.
                                I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                                -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X