Nice article on Nav

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice article on Nav

Everyone knows Nav Bhatia, superfan with the turban who's always sitting court-side under the nets? Owns a bunch of Hyundai dealerships? Anyways, dude's always at the game. I met him once, after a game against the Spurs, when he scolded me for screaming at Mo Pete the entire fourth quarter. Dude's awesome.

I guess it was written during the first round, but i was just reading it now. Definitely worth a read. Nav's the best.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/21/sp...cess.html?_r=0
    @sweatpantsjer

Yea thanks for sharing I always wondered who that dude was that's at every game when I watch on tv

Comment

“I don’t drink. I don’t smoke. I don’t womanize. But I Raptorize. That’s it.”
      We should all be so virtuous.
      "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

I wish I could be him

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

"Service open seven days a veek!!"

Comment

Working...
          X