Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is going to the Best Center in Five years?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

raptors999 wrote: View Post
    No players on a sub .500 team is good. Things change when games matter. Bargs looked OK too on shitty team.
    I think Demarcus Cousins is pretty good.
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

chch166 wrote: View Post
      Noel I would say has the max potential of Marcus Camby. A defensive beast but alright offensively
      I was thinking more ben wallace. Their both undersized but can br killer defensively

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk
      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
        I was thinking more ben wallace. Their both undersized but can br killer defensively. But camby makes sence too

I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

You guys are all way off....

35 YEAR OLD CHUCK HAYES WILL RUN THIS LEAGUE

Comment

Noguiera - Why Because he will be a Samuel Dalembart 2.0

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
              Implying Samuel DalembErt was ever the best center in the league.

Keep doing what you do TFTW, keep doing what you do.

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
                actually Noguiera's best case scenario player comparison is Joakim Noah..who probably should have been listed in the poll as one of the best Centers in the league...would love to see Bebe become Noah 2.0

Comment

Drummond. So athletically destructive that he can change everything about a teams gameplan. Unless Davis puts on 20-40 pounds and starts playing the C.
                  @Boymusic66

Comment

Cousins seems like the safest bet. He's considerably better than Drummond right now, he's young and he improved this year more than Drummond did.

1. Cousins
                    2. Drummond
                    3.???

Comment

How can you guys out Drummond first? I'd much rather have a 5 year in the future JV. Drummond can't shoot, doesn't look like he will develop any post moves compared to JV, he looks like he'll get outplayed by fundamental big guys in the playoffs. Not comparing JV and Drummond to Ibaka and Duncan, but Duncan absolutely dominated late game 6. Now imagine Ibaka as Drummond, with no shooting. Fundamentals > Athleticism.

By the way we already see glimpses of JV out playing Drummond when they are one on one.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Hard to predict their future progress but there is a crop of talented centers about to hit NCAA hoops this coming year: Jahlil Okafor, Myles Turner and Karl Towns.

Comment

JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                          How can you guys out Drummond first? I'd much rather have a 5 year in the future JV. Drummond can't shoot, doesn't look like he will develop any post moves compared to JV, he looks like he'll get outplayed by fundamental big guys in the playoffs. Not comparing JV and Drummond to Ibaka and Duncan, but Duncan absolutely dominated late game 6. Now imagine Ibaka as Drummond, with no shooting. Fundamentals > Athleticism.

By the way we already see glimpses of JV out playing Drummond when they are one on one.

are you saying JV has post moves?

Comment

My first reaction when seeing this thread was..."Will Anthony Davis be considered a C in 5 years", if so...him..by a landslide.

Probably Drummond, but he has a looooooooong way to go on both ends, despite stuffing the stat sheet already. Which I guess is Kinda scary.

I think Joel Embiid is easily the most talented, which as a lover of the center position, made me extremely sad to see him get hurt and put his future in doubt.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                              are you saying JV has post moves?
                              5 years from now

Comment

JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                                5 years from now

regardless, i disagree. drummond is nearly 1.5 years younger than JV. sure, a couple of matchups between them had drummond falling for JV's only move, the coveted and amazing pump fake. JV's indecisive and slow release midrange shot has also been slumping as the years have gone by.

and who knows how JV would actually do in the playoffs since he really didn't have any meaningful matchups vs brooklyn.

Comment

Working...
                                X