No announcement yet.

Who will be the best shooting guard 5 years from now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waiters is ahead of where Derozan was after two years in the NBA.

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
      Umm... how?

Comment

Me
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Wow..there is a lack of Nba shooting guards,D wade was up there,but he became old man Wade.
          Demar,Harden..tough choices.

U think Kobe still plays in 5 years ..if he does..Kobe would be my Choice
          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
            Maybe...but DeMar was a super raw prospect. Seriously, the Brazilian kid we just drafted has a better skill set than DeMar did when we drafted him. DeMar has improved a little bit every year and it's finally paying off.

Dion, on the other hand, may be better relative to DeMar after two years in the league, but he's not any better than he was when he was drafted...is he?

Comment

Not sure who it's gonna be, but I will say that Brad Beal is gonna be a star. The SG position just doesn't seem to be the top notch position it was in the 90's and 00's. Stretch 3's and 4's is where the game is at now.

Comment

Beal IF he can stay healthy

Harden is bad at defense, sure, but so is DD, and Harden does WAY more on offense than DD does
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                  Beal IF he can stay healthy

Harden is bad at defense, sure, but so is DD, and Harden does WAY more on offense than DD does
                  At least DD is trying to defend and HE'S IMPROVING. I can't say same about Harden.

Comment

Went with Beal, but I'm biased towards classic shooting guards. But I do believe he is the most talented there.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                      Given the contract they just gave him, maybe Detroit thinks it'll be Jodie Meeks.
                      What the hell was SVG thinking? $19 mil. for Jodie freaking Meeks?

Comment

Outside of Harden, Beal and DD, the crop of SG's on the list aren't that impressive. If we are talking about 5 years from now I'm going with "other" and will throw in the following names:

T. Ross - all the talent in the world, but playing out of position. I'm expecting a big year from Ross, this year
                        MCW - I know he is playing at PG right now for Philly, but I feel like it's not his true position and he will eventually slide to SG.

Comment

Top 5:
                          Bradley Beal
                          Klay Thompson
                          Lance Stephenson
                          Demar Derozan
                          Jimmy Butler
                          The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

Beal may be putting up the best numbers thanks to how his game meshes with John Wall's drive and kick game. As far as "best" I still believe DD will be. Harden is in the convo, but I think Demar is already "better" than JH.

Comment

1. Harden
                              2. Derozan
                              3. Stauskas
                              4. Beal
                              5. Thompson
                              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Big DeRozan supporter here. He is not better than Harden and most likely never will be... seriously stop... just stop.

Harden scores more, more efficiently
                                Better passer
                                Better rebounder
                                Better shot creator

This is why there is so much DeRozan "hate" (don't like that term) on here. Stop overrating him.

For me I think Harden will still be the best 5 years from now with Beal or DD as a close 2nd. Although I think Wiggins is going to play 2 in the NBA, in which case I'd put him as #1.

Comment

Working...
                                X