Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Toronto in the Top or Bottom half of the League in terms of attractiveness to a Free Agent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

raptors999 wrote: View Post
    Apparently we need more strip clubs and no taxes. He should be an urban planner.
    Sim City: Black Edition

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
      No Hospitals but Chicken and Waffles everywhere

Comment

This is part of a running stream of tweets addressing where players want to go. I still am not sure of the complete context of this (i.e. is it being said in a positive or negative way) but since EPSN mentioned Toronto, it must be brought up

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
          raptors999 wrote: View Post
          No Hospitals but Chicken and Waffles everywhere
          Let's cool it on the stereotyping

Comment

imanshumpert wrote: View Post
            Did you even watch the video imanshumpert?

Comment

imanshumpert wrote: View Post
              The video specifically called for no taxes, strippers and chicken and waffles. Its not a stereotype but Jalen's version of his ideal city.

Comment

Lol how is it a stereotype? Who doesn't like no state taxes, tittybars, chicken and waffles? If you don't like any of those four, something's wrong with you bruh. Plus he did say he loved Toronto and Chicago, while he said NYC and LA are great markets. But I guess it's an interesting perspective on why places like Memphis and Houston are able to attract free agents. He didn't even chose his own Detroit in that list..
                Give me liberty or give me a bran muffin! - Colin Mochrie

Comment

kopite91 wrote: View Post
                  Lol how is it a stereotype? Who doesn't like no state taxes, tittybars, chicken and waffles? If you don't like any of those four, something's wrong with you bruh. Plus he did say he loved Toronto and Chicago, while he said NYC and LA are great markets. But I guess it's an interesting perspective on why places like Memphis and Houston are able to attract free agents. He didn't even chose his own Detroit in that list..
                  My grandma might find it a little hard to get used to.

Comment

Working...
                  X