Novak to Jazz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
    F@!k it..give them Denver first rd pick,that we have for next year from Ny York knicks deal,it will be in low 20',it would be worth 2 clear 8.5 million,my god..what was Bryan Colangelo thinking what an idiot.
    LOL... well moving Fields won't take us below $63M (the salary cap) but just farther away from the tax line. A mid-level is worth $5.3M max anyway and we can afford that with Novak gone. Just keep Fields.. he'll be good entertainment for the team on the road.. he just needs to put on a Nicki Minaj wig and have some fun.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
      I'd move Tyler before Chuck.
      One of them has to go now that we have 2Pat ... Which ever is easier MU Get it Done ...

Comment

F@!k it..give them Denver first rd pick,that we have for next year from Ny York knicks deal,it will be in low 20',it would be worth 2 clear 8.5 million,my god..what was Bryan Colangelo thinking what an idiot.
        I agree. That would be a nice asset to give up to move 8.5 million off the Cap. It is not like we can develop 2 late 1st round rookies + Bruno + Bebe next year when we are trying to impress a SUPER STAR to sign with us at the end of the Year ...

Comment

#BringVinceHome
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
            LOL... well moving Fields won't take us below $63M (the salary cap) but just farther away from the tax line. A mid-level is worth $5.3M max anyway and we can afford that with Novak gone. Just keep Fields.. he'll be good entertainment for the team on the road.. he just needs to put on a Nicki Minaj wig and have some fun.

I know guys it's kinda ridiculous 2 through first rd pick with a guy that's gonna expiring contract next year,but god I can't stand him,how is it possible he has hot gf

P.S

It's gotta b the money.
            "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
            My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Is Toronto Vince's home ? He was so eager to leave ... People down south thought he were holding him hostage or something.

Comment

The key to any mid-level signing is to keep cap space free in 2015 for a big signing. Hopefully MU can find someone that would agree to a 1+1 type of contract like they had with Tyler last year.

Comment

I know guys it's kinda ridiculous 2 through first rd pick with a guy that's gonna expiring contract next year,but god I can't stand him,how is it possible he has hot gf

P.S

It's gotta b the money.
                  More money more honey --- Fields
                  no money no honey --- Byucks

Comment

Jamshid wrote: View Post
                    I agree. That would be a nice asset to give up to move 8.5 million off the Cap. It is not like we can develop 2 late 1st round rookies + Bruno + Bebe next year when we are trying to impress a SUPER STAR to sign with us at the end of the Year ...
                    Unless it means signing someone, giving up anything to clear an expiring when your below the tax is a waste. If they hate them they can just waive them and keep the pick.

Comment

Sign GV and use the midlevel to sign a SF. And that concludes the offseason. We want to have cap room next summer when all this contracts come off the books.

Comment

I think we're all missing the point here. Mostly that it's really hilarious and not surprising at all that Novak will be playing in Utah.
                        Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Wow, just wow. WE FUCKING CLEARED NOVAK!!!!! HAHAHA!!!

I hope it's a 2017 second, we have another from the Bargs trade I think.
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

@KnicksMemes: So we gave up 3 picks to dump Novak's deal and took back Bargnani but Raptors just had to give up a 2nd rounder. sighhh

I hope we used one of the picks we acquired with Novak last summer, just to add some synergy to the whole thing.
                            http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

Ugh.. I feel like if Masai waited few months or a year, he could have flipped Novak into a 2nd rounder, rather than giving up one for it

I don't know about this trade..
                              I guess Masai pulled trigger because he wanted to bring someone in as soon as possible

Comment

Casey must be pulling his hair out.. we traded away Salmons and now Novak.

Comment

Working...
                                X