Masai Ujiri going for his 2nd GM of the Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masai Ujiri going for his 2nd GM of the Year

This Off-season is fantasy sports good. The fairy tale just keeps on chugging. What was the last setback or bad headline these team faced?

I bet even the biggest hater has had at least one of their dream moves accomplished by the legend that is Masai.

Shooooot.... At this rate he'll have the Leafs straightened out and making cup runs by lunch tomorrow.

So I'm going to write a wish list just in case he's magically lurking to turn our dreams to reality. (You should too)

Luol Deng(3), Trevor Ariza(4) or Chandler Parsons(5) X years 6.35 mill

or

VC, Caron Butler, Marvin Williams or Danny Granger @ the vet min

i don't know about league GM of the year but he's GM of franchise history for bringing back Lowry...its so different to have some roster continuity rather than the usual roster extreme make-over ala Colangelo...In Masai we Trust...re-sign Vasquez & bring back Carter, and we are done! with Amir, Landry, Hayes, Williams & Tyler all coming off the books...Masai is setting us up for something Epic next off season...but for now, ill take continuity and small step improvements...

Comment

GM Of The Year is just probably gonna go to the guy who gets Melo, or Pat Riley if Miami stays together and reloads. Loving Masai's offseason so far though.
      @Boymusic66

Comment

I think Ceez started a collection plate to get him some timbits. I got 5 on it.
        If you're right its all he'll get for all this good good.

Comment

RepTdot wrote: View Post
          i don't know about league GM of the year but he's GM of franchise history for bringing back Lowry...its so different to have some roster continuity rather than the usual roster extreme make-over ala Colangelo...In Masai we Trust...re-sign Vasquez & bring back Carter, and we are done! with Amir, Landry, Hayes, Williams & Tyler all coming off the books...Masai is setting us up for something Epic next off season...but for now, ill take continuity and small step improvements...
          Isnt the free agent crop next season rather weak?? Anyone think we may just be looking at adding 1 year deals next offseason so that we can use that space in 2016?

Comment

Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
            Luol Deng(3), Trevor Ariza(4) or Chandler Parsons(5) X years 6.35 mill
            No one from this list can be signed by 6.35 million. We need to clear more Cap space for that. That being said, I love to have Parson.
            or

Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
            VC, Caron Butler, Marvin Williams or Danny Granger @ the vet min
            None from this group can help us much. Some of them, I be worried to add them to the locker room in the fear of bad influence and ...

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
              Isnt the free agent crop next season rather weak?? Anyone think we may just be looking at adding 1 year deals next offseason so that we can use that space in 2016?
              It's very strong at PF, not so special at other spots.

In 2016 it looks like the good pieces are spread out a bit more through the positions.

Comment

Jamshid wrote: View Post
                No one from this list can be signed by 6.35 million. We need to clear more Cap space for that. That being said, I love to have Parson.
                or

None from this group can help us much. Some of them, I be worried to add them to the locker room in the fear of bad influence and ...
                I would love Parsons in Raps uniform too.

Comment

KL/GV/De YOLO
                  DD/TRosay/Williams
                  Parsons/Bruno/landry minaj
                  Amir/2pat/hansbro
                  JV/bebe/hayes

put 31 million in a pile in front of him who knows?

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                    yea the big fish "KD" is 2016 but 2015 is stacked at PF...Klove, Aldridge, Millsap...but knowing Masai he wants his boy back under his control and will be targeting the Manimal Faried whose an RFA as well.

Comment

RepTdot wrote: View Post
                      yea the big fish "KD" is 2016 but 2015 is stacked at PF...Klove, Aldridge, Millsap...but knowing Masai he wants his boy back under his control and will be targeting the Manimal Faried whose an RFA as well.
                      I don't think nor want to target Faried.
                      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                        It's very strong at PF, not so special at other spots.

In 2016 it looks like the good pieces are spread out a bit more through the positions.
                        Well, that's great, guess where we have a weakness?

Comment

Actually, between Amir, PPat and Hans we have a very deep and above average PF lineup (3 above average PFs, though no all-star).

Our bigger challenge is at backup centre, where we play Amir and Hans, and shouldn't necessarily.

I wonder if Jordan Hill is any good as a center ... or if Bebe will be worthy of 10 minutes per game this year.

Comment

If the team cracks 50 wins and Bruno contributes sooner than later......yeah I could see it.

Comment

You have to admire how MU is quietly locking up his free agents and making flexibility moves while other teams are hording their cap room waiting on the Big 3 & Melo decisions.

Comment

Working...
                              X