Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Fantasy Football DYNASTY League (S3 Discussion)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Twas the night before the draft, and all through the land, owners were praying, for all to go as planned;
    As owners read reports and lists on their phone, wives and girlfriends sat all alone;
    With a list in their heart and a roster in their head, images of running backs danced across the bed;
    When suddenly a player dropped farther than thought, and a new plan formed for that player to be caught;
    A spot next to Forte, Stafford and Green, a home as lovely as ever was seen;
    A roster so strong that songs would be written, by fans of the league that became quite smitten;
    A legendary dynasty become of one team, how I do hope it isn't just all a dream.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

7 minute draft! Only Axel and I showed up... got everyone I wanted.

Comment

Ah crap. My pre Rankings didn't take. Weird.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Mine neither
          A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Well I got Sammy Watkins in round 1 so that's good news. I think the WW will be busy though...

Comment

I'm very interested to see how the first wave of the waiver wire goes. Lots of talent still available.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

FYI Apollo, the trade of Sherman for Suggs between e_wheazy and myself doesn't seem to show up so I just sent the offer to e_wheazy to complete it ourselves. Now that Aldon Smith's suspension is longer than expected, I'll need Suggs more than ever. 9 games!!!

Comment

Ah crap. I forgot you guys did that. I will do it up tonight in the worst case and you're still set before the WW opens.

We're in the limbo period right now before it all opens up anyway.

Comment

Waiver Wire was interesting. Got 2 of my 4 players yet lost out on a kicker to someone who already has another one. Just need my trades to process now and I could be all set for week 1 (more trades an option too, listening to any offer!)

Comment

• Just a reminder that there is a three acquisition per week limit(FA/WW if I remember correctly) .

I thought it was affective immediately after the draft but it must take affect after week 1 games.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                        Just a reminder that there is a three acquisition per week limit(FA/WW if I remember correctly) .

I thought it was affective immediately after the draft but it must take affect after week 1 games.

Lol since I've added 5 guys via FA/WW I'm glad it hasn't taken affect yet.

Comment

• 20 minutes to kick opening kickoff. Good luck!

Comment

• Percy did everything but score a TD.

Anyway, solid start to the season by all three of my Seahawks. Too bad they had to lay the beat down on my Packers...

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              Percy did everything but score a touchdown.
                              Or get injured. Sure we'll see both in the coming weeks.

Hopefully Lacy's concussion doesn't have long term affects. I like that kid.

Comment

• Of course he's gonna get injured. I don't plan on needing to win every game, that's just rubbing it in and I'm not all about that.

Sanders should have great short term value now that we all know Welker is out for four games.

lacy got popped by Chancellor. Stayed on his toes, spun out of it and ran five more yards. I think he'll be OK in ten days for the next one.

Comment

Working...
                                X