Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much is Derozan worth in today's market? Is he max?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much is Derozan worth in today's market? Is he max?

Avery Bradley is getting paid $8 mil a year
    Jodie Meeks is getting paid 6.5 mil roughly
    Gordon Hayward got the max
    Chandler Parsons (Chandler Parsons?) just got paid $15 mil a year (for 3 year though)

How much is Derozan worth?
    Would he be a max player?
    Should he be a max player?

No doubt. he is a max player.

Comment

I could see him getting something around 14.5 .. Maybe even more considering the lack of good young SGs in the league today

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Hayward got the max demar would get the max. He has the credibility of being an allstar and best player on a winning team while hayward was not an allstar and was the beat player on a bad team
        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

DeRozan isn't max contract player yet, but he'd get max in the market

Comment

He wouldn't be out of line if he demanded around $14-15 million per year, especially with the way several wing players have already been paid in this particular offseason.

I personally believe that he can be considered a max player, especially if he is compared to the likes of guys like Meeks, Gordon Hayward, Parsons, Avery Bradley, and others whom have been paid large contracts despite being (at best) role players or prospective stars. That being said, Derozan was paid by BC because he himself was seen as a prospective star.

And here we are after the fact, and now, Derozan has met that potential.

Frankly, I am very happy with the Raptors' contract situation currently, especially with Derozans and Lowry's in light of the signings made this offseason by other teams.
            I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
            -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

We are currently in a great situation, and I love it.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Were back 2 nba lunacy,giving players who don't deserve max money..ie Gordon Hayward..WTF.
                Anyway..2 answer ure question,yes..it's crazy,but the nba market is out of whack.
                And by some of the players who have been signed 2 some ridiculous contract,it's easy 2 say that Demar is getting way under payed.

P.S

Did we sign Lowry to 12 million contract,wow,great job Musai..by other players contract he could of got more,but looks like Lowry want's 2 win or am I reading this wrong
                "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Derozan + Lowry's contract = Haywards + Jodie Meeks contract
                  The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

If he can hit the three consistently- yes. otherwise- no.
                    @Boymusic66

Comment

well he's worth a hell of a lot more than 9.5M per season in this FA market. BARGAIN

Comment

Tough to say. The max offers we are seeing are to RFA's - and restricted free agency and unrestricted free agency are two very different animals.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

In terms of dollar value, is he worth more than Lowry at $12 mil?
                          In terms of player output, is Demar more valuable on the court and off the court than Lowry?

Comment

Gordon Hayward is not a max player. This year has been ridiculous. DD should be worth 12-15 mill. But who knows.

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                              Derozan + Lowry's contract = Haywards + Jodie Meeks contract
                              Derozan + Lowry > Hayward + Meeks
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                              X