• Comment

• fully wrote: View Post
      lmao!!!!

Comment

• Fully wrote: View Post
        lol

Comment

• chico wrote: View Post
          May I ask what your point is in dragging this on? Seriously. I already admitted I was out of line, but I'm sorry if you can't see points beyond specific words used, such as "don't speak to me like that, unless you expect even more disrespect in return". Now, what again is the point your making, that wasn't already made, and accepted?
          John Salmons sucks.

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
            PER takes into account more than just shooting. He did not pass it (was a black hole on offence), he did not rebound, he did not steal or block, even his FTs fell short in the clutch, and lastly he had a habit of giving up the ball while trying to inbound late in the game.
            I'm not arguing his season wasn't bad, but he also wasn't " STRAIGHT TRASH AT EVERY SINGLE THING". For instance:
            Assist % SF's
            Ross - 6.1
            Fields - 9.3
            Acy - 10.1
            Gay - 11.5
            Salmons - 12.1

As I mentioned earlier, he played decently through the end of January, then got progressively worse and yeah, was pretty well a corpse by season's end.

Edit: and yeah, let's move on.
            Last edited by 3inthekeon; Sun Jul 13, 2014, 07:32 PM.
            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
              I'm not arguing his season wasn't bad, but he also wasn't " STRAIGHT TRASH AT EVERY SINGLE THING". For instance:
              Assist % SF's
              Ross - 6.1
              Fields - 9.3
              Acy - 10.1
              Gay - 11.5
              Salmons - 12.1

As I mentioned earlier, he played decently through the end of January, then got progressively worse and yeah, was pretty well a corpse by season's end.

Edit: and yeah, let's move on.
              Getting old sucks.

Comment

• Fully wrote: View Post
                This thing started with me and I'm doing what the gif is depicting hahaha
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• The gif makes me want popcorn
                  You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Working...
                  X