No announcement yet.

LVSL - RAPTORS vs MAVS - 6pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have any more Bebe post game interviews? I can only find two.

He's absolutely hilarious. I think we have the funniest center tandem in the league

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      His interview was amazing. I love his personality. I'm really hoping his struggles is because he's not in good shape and he has that calf injury. He should be a lot better when he's 100%.
      Yeah he's really positive, great locker room guy it seems

Comment

• Just watched the game

Bruno got dunked on so badly hahah
        And then he pushes that guy
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
          Just watched the game

Bruno got dunked on so badly hahah
          And then he pushes that guy
          Do you got a gif for that?
          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            Yea that's the only thing. Bruno doesn't seem to be that athletic. I thought he would be able to jump higher than that. Thank God he's extremely long.

meh jumps high enough maybe they'll work on his explosiveness though.
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

meh jumps high enough maybe they'll work on his explosiveness though.
              Explosiveness is the problem. Angles are another problem.

The more I think about it the more this feels like a alabi situation all over again. Everyone is so impressed with height length but there was no smarts by anyone I saw on the court last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Maybe he just has to adjust to the speed

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• I watched all 3 games (the last two were hard to watch).

We REALLY needed some decent point guards this summer league. Machado and Kabongo are just so horrible....you can see why they never got drafted. Our summer league team is struggling to score due to the inability of our PGs to run a set.

I think we should be running the offence through Daniels, Bruno and Bebe. We need to utilize the pick and roll more often and I wouldn't mind seeing some two way game between Bruno and Daniels. Daniels seems like he can handle the ball somewhat and he needs to work on his passing/vision. I would also like to see more drives to the basket from both these guys.

These games should be taken with a grain of salt as its summer league, but the guys i mentioned above should be using this time to work on their games a bit more. I wouldn't mind seeing more isolation plays for Bruno and Daniels....why not? The other players just don't seem like they even have a shot of making this team or the league.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                      Explosiveness is the problem. Angles are another problem.

The more I think about it the more this feels like a alabi situation all over again. Everyone is so impressed with height length but there was no smarts by anyone I saw on the court last night.

Did you really just compare Bruno to Solomon Alabi? Alabi had negative athletic ability and no basketball skills whatsoever (should have gone undrafted). Bruno has shown pretty good athleticism, and legit basketball skills. Maybe you haven't seen enough of Bruno, or have forgotten how bad Alabi looked, but they are not comparable at all.

Comment

• That three that Caboclo hit off the pull-up was nice. Crazy that such a "raw" prospect has that in his locker.

He def needs to get stronger though. Can't even get a shot off when he gets fouled.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                          Did you really just compare Bruno to Solomon Alabi? Alabi had negative athletic ability and no basketball skills whatsoever (should have gone undrafted). Bruno has shown pretty good athleticism, and legit basketball skills. Maybe you haven't seen enough of Bruno, or have forgotten how bad Alabi looked, but they are not comparable at all.
                          Not comparing them directly just we maybe expecting too much from Bruno. Solid rotation player at best is realistically his ceiling.

I am going to set my bar as low as possible for this kid and hope he surprises me. Like MU said who remembers the 20th pick of any draft class?

Comment

• imanshumpert wrote: View Post
                            That three that Caboclo hit off the pull-up was nice. Crazy that such a "raw" prospect has that in his locker.

He def needs to get stronger though. Can't even get a shot off when he gets fouled.
                            He hit quite a few pull up 3's throughout all of SL. Its clearly apart of his game. Thats a bonus I did not expect. Is it possible he has better 3pt range than Demar? Thats awesome, because then we can get away with playing him alongside Demar.
                            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Not comparing them directly just we maybe expecting too much from Bruno. Solid rotation player at best is realistically his ceiling.

I am going to set my bar as low as possible for this kid and hope he surprises me. Like MU said who remembers the 20th pick of any draft class?

3 and D wing seems like the low bar for Bruno. He already has a nice stroke and can hit the 3 even when contested. His length is already getting him steals. Once he learns defensive positioning and adjusts to NBA speed, he'll be a 3 and D wing at worst. Imagine if he develops a hook shot? It'd be unblockable.

Comment

HUH? You know ceiling means the top most possible, not the most probable. You're saying there is NO CHANCE Bruno becomes a star? I agree its not likely to happen; but that doesn't mean it cannot! In my opinion, Demar came into the league with less of a shot, with less length and size. The only thing Demar came into the league with that was better than Bruno, was athleticism and a work ethic.

Bruno has everything you CANT teach (size, height, and a good touch with his shot). Everything else, can be instilled into him (athleticism, Bball IQ, work ethic)
                                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Working...
                                X