Everything Dwane Casey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangles wrote: View Post
    Naw, Christin likes winning. Demar and Ross and JV and Pat all have the same amount of wins since the 13-14 season so they are all greatest raptors ever.
    I dont think JV, Ross and 2pat will retire as raptors. Plus they don't have the production to be in that class. The other 3 do.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      I dont think JV, Ross and 2pat will retire as raptors. Plus they don't have the production to be in that class. The other 3 do.

Wait a minute. You really think coach Casey will retire in Toronto?

Casey won't be our coach for long if we don't win the ring in a few years. That's our goal.
      Last edited by rocwell; Sat Dec 3, 2016, 08:00 PM.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        Wait a minute. You really think coach Casey will retire in Toronto?

Casey won't be our coach if we don't win the ring soon. That's our goal.
        Coaching isn't the issue It's talent. Casey won't be held accountable for losing to Lebron. Unless Masai actually builts a roster that's comparable in talent.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Cause 2pat is the main reason. Having two all-stars and a coach that improved his teams record every year definitely had nothing to do with the success. All 2pat.

Winning
          Production
          Longevity
          Character

What I use to make up my all-time great raptors list. Kyle/Debo/Casey check all those boxes.

Earlier you said winning is the only thing that matters. Now you're contradicting yourself with reason and other criteria.

Listen, DeMar is a star. Patterson isn't a star. He's a glue guy. He got here, pasted Casey and DeMar to his butt cheeks and dragged them from Loserville to the Promised Land of Winning.
          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Cause 2pat is the main reason. Having two all-stars and a coach that improved his teams record every year definitely had nothing to do with the success. All 2pat.

Winning
            Production
            Longevity
            Character

What I use to make up my all-time great raptors list. Kyle/Debo/Casey check all those boxes.

Earlier you said winning is the only thing that matters. Now you're contradicting yourself with reason and other criteria.

Listen, DeMar is a star. Patterson isn't a star. He's a glue guy. He got here, pasted Casey and DeMar to his butt cheeks and dragged them from Loserville to the Promised Land of Winning.
            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Coaching isn't the issue It's talent. Casey won't be held accountable for losing to Lebron. Unless Masai actually builts a roster that's comparable in talent.

Say what now? Casey will be held accountable. No question. And in my opinion, accountability should be increased for every Raps player and coach. I don't care about reasons. I only care about results. #WinningCulture.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post

Wow, I use to think that JV was the most overrated player on here. After these last couple days it's obvious now that it's 2pat.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Say what now? Casey will be held accountable. No question. And in my opinion, accountability should be increased for every Raps player and coach. I don't care about reasons. I only care about results. #WinningCulture.
                  Everybody in the league knows this roster isn't good enough to beat Lebron. How is that the coach's fault? I dont think Casey will be fired intill he is acutally given a roster that compares to Lebron & friends and he loses.

Masai didn't fire him after being swept by the Wiz lol. In the first round! You think he is going to fire him for losing to Lebron in 6 or 7?

Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Sat Dec 3, 2016, 08:23 PM.
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Everybody in the league knows this roster isn't good enough to beat Lebron. How is that the coach's fault? I dont think Casey will be fired intill he is acutally given a roster that compares to Lebron & friends and he loses.

Masai didn't fire him after being swept by the Wiz lol. You think he is going to fire him for losing to Lebron in 6 or 7?

I'm not saying he'd get fired mate. I just think he wouldn't get an extension if we can't win that ring until his contract expires. You see, coaches should be held accountable. That's just the NBA. And to be honest, Casey has become a fucking politician. He's TOO P.C. ffs. If we can't win anything this year, time to man up and recommend Masai to trade someone. We can't stay running on an expensive treadmill. Time to move on. It's time to win things and in the sports... Everything is possible.

Just an example(not basketball related) of my head.. Leicester were horrible(kinda good at the end of the season), got few players, changed their coaching staff and pulled an upset of the history.. pretty much. I'm not saying we're Leicester, but I believe we have TALENT and ASSETS necessary to compete and win the NBA in the near future. Modern era world is different, just as the NBA. I don't believe in superteams.

Comment

I'm not saying he'd get fired mate. I just think he wouldn't get an extension if we can't win that ring until his contract expires. You see, coaches should be held accountable. That's just the NBA. And to be honest, Casey has become a fucking politician. He's TOO P.C. ffs. If we can't win anything this year, time to man up and recommend Masai to trade someone. We can't stay running on an expensive treadmill. Time to move on. It's time to win things and in the sports... Everything is possible.

Just an example(not basketball related) of my head.. Leicester were horrible(kinda good at the end of the season), got few players, changed their coaching staff and pulled an upset of the history.. pretty much. I'm not saying we're Leicester, but I believe we have TALENT and ASSETS necessary to compete and win the NBA in the near future. Modern era world is different, just as the NBA. I don't believe in superteams.
                      I agree with you that Masai needs to make a big move.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                        DeMar before PPat 126 W - 206 L - .380 W% - LOSER!!

Casey before PPat 54 W - 104 W - .381 W% - LOSER!!

PPat w/Raptors 159 W - 86 L - .649 W% - WINNER!!
                        #MaxContractPlayer

Comment

• Casey: "it's a thin line. One day you are the statue, the next day you are the pigeon. Right now we are the pigeon."

This dude is going to write a book when he retires titled "Pound the Rock" with a bunch of wise words and random sayings in it lol

Comment

• Lupe wrote: View Post
                            Casey: "it's a thin line. One day you are the statue, the next day you are the pigeon. Right now we are the pigeon."

This dude is going to write a book when he retires titled "Pound the Rock" with a bunch of wise words and random sayings in it lol
                            With an entire chapter devoted to Bargnani being his guy "come hell or high water".

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                              With an entire chapter devoted to Bargnani being his guy "come hell or high water".
                              And it was hell that came, disguised as a three headed monster of gay bargnani and derozan clanking mid range jumpers
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I absolutely hate our substitution pattern this year. We play DeRozan the first 12 mins of the 1st and 3rd quarter. Then rest him up for 6-7 mins of the 2nd and 4th quarter.

4th quarter = crunch time. We can't afford to sit DeMar, our top scorer that long in the 4th.

Also, we have to find a way to put Powell in the rotation. Give some of Carroll, Joseph, DeRozan and Lowry's mins to him.

Lowry leads the league in mins played this year.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X