No announcement yet.

Everything Dwane Casey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Standing O for Dwane Casey calling out the refs in the postgame as he did. Im proud of that!
    Last edited by mike, prague; Sat May 21, 2016, 11:28 PM.

Comment

• mike, prague wrote: View Post
      Standing O for Dwane Casey calling out the refs in the postgame as he did. Im proud of that!
      fawking A!!!hopefully this bs league does not fine him for blatant poor calls. Is there a four four four script that the league has to have because of the Bs usa media has predicted it.

Comment

• Casey will get fined but great job taking it out in the post game and not during the game. Don't give up points by taking a technical when you can just do this instead.

Refs will be forced to give us a better whistle next game.

Comment

• Really good coaching tonight from my point of view.

Comment

• Great job coaching through the entire playoffs. His ability to adjust from game to game has been impressive. Players are really tuning in to what he is saying, and seems like they have complete trust in what he's preaching because at no time have I felt that the players are panicking or taking things into their own hands.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
              Great job coaching through the entire playoffs. His ability to adjust from game to game has been impressive. Players are really tuning in to what he is saying, and seems like they have complete trust in what he's preaching because at no time have I felt that the players are panicking or taking things into their own hands.
              Couldn't agree more. I have been very hard on Casey and we all have but he has done a very good job this playoffs in my humble opinion. A lot of the issues I've had with him all season he has improved on a lot in the playoffs. Still has room to grow and improve but I feel a lot more comfortable now with him being the coach next year than I have even been.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• That said it could be the assistant coaches that are the reason for Casey's improvement because this is the best set of assistants we have ever had. The proof is in the pudding with talks of Rex and Nurse getting looks. But I will still give him credit for actually listening to them and not being stubborn if that is in fact the case.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                  Couldn't agree more. I have been very hard on Casey and we all have but he has done a very good job this playoffs in my humble opinion. A lot of the issues I've had with him all season he has improved on a lot in the playoffs. Still has room to grow and improve but I feel a lot more comfortable now with him being the coach next year than I have even been.
                  Casey's still funny to me. The defensive strategy for games 1 and 2 - especially game 1 - was a complete disaster. And to me, that's entirely his responsibility. That said, I've been very, very impressed with his poise and leadership. He'd steered us through (into?) a real wild ride, and it ain't over yet.
                  "Stop eating your sushi."
                  "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                  "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                  - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                    Casey's still funny to me. The defensive strategy for games 1 and 2 - especially game 1 - was a complete disaster. And to me, that's entirely his responsibility. That said, I've been very, very impressed with his poise and leadership. He'd steered us through (into?) a real wild ride, and it ain't over yet.
                    yep. the amazing 3 ball run that the cavs were on threw him off and scared him. they tried to take that away ignoring what our teams strengths are on defense.
                    Last edited by Miekenstien; Sun May 22, 2016, 10:34 AM.

Comment

• I think casey finally realized to slow down LeBron make him a jump shooter. Everyone was daring LeBron to shoot.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                        That said it could be the assistant coaches that are the reason for Casey's improvement because this is the best set of assistants we have ever had. The proof is in the pudding with talks of Rex and Nurse getting looks. But I will still give him credit for actually listening to them and not being stubborn if that is in fact the case.
                        That being said it's a credit to Masai and the organization that these assistants are being brought in and in some cases the chemistry has been instantaneous and even tho there is a chance we may lose a guy after only a year to a head coaching job by that individual passing thru the organization and succeed to go to the next would be a credit to our organization

Comment

• Billy103 wrote: View Post
                          I think casey finally realized to slow down LeBron make him a jump shooter. Everyone was daring LeBron to shoot.
                          But that's been the scouting report since 2007.

Game three was wonderfully coached. Unfortunately, the story of Casey's career here is that for every game 3, there is a game 1 and 2 where completely nonsensical strategies/rotations are used.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Game three was wonderfully coached. Unfortunately, the story of Casey's career here is that for every game 3, there is a game 1 and 2 where completely nonsensical strategies/rotations are used.
                            I feel like a huge part of game 3 was simply that it's a "make or miss league". We hit 50% of our uncontested shots, they hit 41.7% of theirs. They hit 3 more uncontested 3s to bring them to 50%, of which they missed quite a few, and it's a much different game.
                            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Yes I agree but I think he just trusts his decisions and is very stubborn. He is one of those old style coache's. Better late than never I guess. He has come a long way, I loved how he went after the refs last night.

Comment

• what are the likelihood the likes of Pop & Carlisle are contacting Casey to offer their insights into this series and tips to stop Lebron?

Comment

Working...
                                X