Everything Dwane Casey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    I absolutely hate our substitution pattern this year. We play DeRozan the first 12 mins of the 1st and 3rd quarter. Then rest him up for 6-7 mins of the 2nd and 4th quarter.

4th quarter = crunch time. We can't afford to sit DeMar, our top scorer that long in the 4th.

Also, we have to find a way to put Powell in the rotation. Give some of Carroll, Joseph, DeRozan and Lowry's mins to him.

Lowry leads the league in mins played this year.
    I don't mind the sub pattern for Demar & Lowry because we need one of them on the court at all times. I'd rather lowry play more 4th quarter mins than lowry and using the end of the quarter helps to give extended rest time.

I do agree we need to get powell more consistent mins and the only way that would work is to play small ball with carroll at the 4 and cut a couple mins a game for lowry and DD.

Comment

• slamdunk23 wrote: View Post
      I don't mind the sub pattern for Demar & Lowry because we need one of them on the court at all times. I'd rather lowry play more 4th quarter mins than lowry and using the end of the quarter helps to give extended rest time.

I do agree we need to get powell more consistent mins and the only way that would work is to play small ball with carroll at the 4 and cut a couple mins a game for lowry and DD.
      I wouldn't mind cutting into CoJo's and Carroll's minutes and giving them to Powell. Never really cared about the Lowry/CoJo backcourt lineup.

Comment

• anyone really surprised though?

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post

anyone really surprised though?
          Lol

Comment

• Damn. I miss the fire Casey thread. Remember when people were saying they should replace him with Fred Hoiberg? lmao
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Damn. I miss the fire Casey thread. Remember when people were saying they should replace him with Fred Hoiberg? lmao
              i think you misread those posts. people wanted Zoidberg as the coach. i'd be 100% ok with that.
              Last edited by iblastoff; Sat Dec 24, 2016, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Damn. I miss the fire Casey thread. Remember when people were saying they should replace him with Fred Hoiberg? lmao
                They still feel that way is the truly sad part.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                  I don't. Now I don't care if he stays or gets fired.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                    You should use your mind reading powers for something more important than taking swipes at strangers on the internet.
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                      You should use your mind reading powers for something more important than taking swipes at strangers on the internet.
                      That's one of my Boxing Day resolutions.
                      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Ah the good old days.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• If the RR consensus actually controlled the team, we would be in bad bad shape.

Comment

• Fully wrote: View Post
                            If the RR consensus actually controlled the team, we would be in bad bad shape.
                            Of course not - we'd have acquired Cousins, George among others for 2nd round picks and role players

Comment

• Only way you're getting a definitively better coach than Casey is if you roofie pop or Carlisle and drag em into Toronto

Comment

• Lupe wrote: View Post
                                Only way you're getting a definitively better coach than Casey is if you roofie pop or Carlisle and drag em into Toronto
                                Not gonna lie I'm shocked that this comment has been on here for 12 hours without a single reply.

Comment

Working...
                                X