No announcement yet.

LVSL - RAPTORS vs HOUSTON 8:30pm EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Said it last game, #6, #34, #77, Bray.....these guys are hilarious to watch. Horrible.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      I also think our summer league coach is just bad. I don't know what his role is with the Raptors but hopefully its not to set up any plays. Our summer league team played sooo much better last year the other guy. We moved the ball and everything
      lol. Last year our SL roster was good. JV, cramping Ross, high energy Acy

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        I also think our summer league coach is just bad. I don't know what his role is with the Raptors but hopefully its not to set up any plays. Our summer league team played sooo much better last year the other guy. We moved the ball and everything
        Hard to judge the team...but we clearly don't have a player capable of running a play. Not one. We barely have guys who can make a pass at all. Like they'd miss the target on an open guy....Just a horrible summer league team. Last year we had a decent team. Think that Jonas, Ross and Acy were all on the team last year, for starters.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Said it last game, #6, #34, #77, Bray.....these guys are hilarious to watch. Horrible.
          #4 looks like he just started playing basketball a week ago
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Nick Johnson 10x better than DeAndre Daniels. Clarkson of the Lakers looks pretty good too. Both were still on the board at 37.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• If bebe can t come over, I'd like Whiteside as a backup
              Myself (March 2014):
              The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

• Whiteside seems like a guy who is capable of starting a brawl hahah

Comment

• I like Whiteside's feistiness though lol
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    Nick Johnson 10x better than DeAndre Daniels. Clarkson of the Lakers looks pretty good too. Both were still on the board at 37.
                    This has been Daniels worst game by far though. He looked quite a bit better in the other games.

Comment

• I wanted Whiteside to stay in this game
                      He's the only entertainment

Comment

• You guys are right. I wont get on the coach. Our team last year was MUCH better. Playing alongside these crappy players is just making our rookies look worse than they are.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• And Kabongo/Machado didn't play today. Imagine that.
                          “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

• Let s sigm Whiteside so JJ and Hands Bro can have a fighti...playing mate
                            Myself (March 2014):
                            The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

• jesus...
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Yo our point guards are SOOOOO bad. Even Dwight. Like they can't make the simplist passes. Dwight is just good at getting to the basket. But in the NBA he wont get there are easy and its harder to finish.
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X