Hassan Whiteside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raptorsss wrote: View Post
    I knew it! That owner wanted to make a splash in India, but I thought he was smart enough to only have NBA players on his roster. Damn it, I lost the bet with myself.
    It's all going perfect! This paves the road for a Bollywood version of My Giant

I hope Sim knows how to dance.

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
      That's what I figured as well. He's probably slightly worse offensive player than Gray but a better rebounder. Entirely situational and would come cheap.
      Was it you that was a huge Whiteside fan coming out of college?.... The next coming of shaq you said if I recall correctly ... :P

Comment

ChrisR wrote: View Post
        Was it you that was a huge Whiteside fan coming out of college?.... The next coming of shaq you said if I recall correctly ... :P
        Oh please, say it ain't so?

Comment

ChrisR wrote: View Post
          I. Did Not. Say. That.

Comment

Seems Whiteside has found a home and is making the most of his opportunity. Good for him. I really wanted him in a Raps Uniform.

Comment

Speaking of HGH.....

Comment

Whiteside contunues to impress. Masai Ujiri FUCKED up big time. Just like how he fucked up in the draft drafting a scrub.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                  Whiteside contunues to impress. Masai Ujiri FUCKED up big time. Just like how he fucked up in the draft drafting a scrub.
                  He would be worse than Val or Steimsa in Casey's defense. Miami specifically changed the defense to utilize him. MU brought him in, blame whoever used him in Summer League. Even if he made the team he would be battling the Brazilians for DNP-CD

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                    Masai's resume is not that great

1) Kenneth Faried = bench energy big at best
                    2) Quincy Miller = welcome to d-league
                    3)Jordan Hamilton = welcome to d-league

Bruno = raw as fuck. This can go either way
                    Deandre Daniels = who know if he comes back. Who knows if we actually sign him.
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                      He would be worse than Val or Steimsa in Casey's defense. Miami specifically changed the defense to utilize him. MU brought him in, blame whoever used him in Summer League. Even if he made the team he would be battling the Brazilians for DNP-CD
                      that would be our assistant coaches

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Probable lottery pick for Bargnani is enough. Really drafting is a crap shoot who did he miss out on.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                          Probable lottery pick for Bargnani is enough. Really drafting is a crap shoot who did he miss out on.
                          Reggie Jackson, Jimmy Butler and Chandler Parsons in 2011. Instead they got Kenneth Faried. No biggie. And signed Javale McGee to that ridiculous contract

Comment

Really? really? Miller was 38th overall. You rarely find NBA calibre players at that stage. Same with Hamilton who was 26th overall. Bruno and Deandre are too soon to say anything about. Now, Faried was 22nd overall and he was actually a good pick. It's funny seeing you criticize Masai for a solid pick.

You're really reaching here to criticize Masai. It's not like a he had a top 5 pick and fucked up.
                            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

I'm not the biggest Faried fan, but bench big? Seriously? He's been a decent quality starter, even as an energy big, since he came into the league. You're making him sound like Ed Davis.

And you're also fogetting Evan Fournier, who's turning into a pretty decent SG and still has upside.

I'm not saying Masai is a drafting wizard or anything, but his drafting has been ok considering he hasn't had a high first round pick.

Comment

Reggie Jackson, Jimmy Butler and Chandler Parsons in 2011. Instead they got Kenneth Faried. No biggie. And signed Javale McGee to that ridiculous contract
                                Miami and SAS ended up with Cole and Cory Joseph in that draft over Buter. I guess Riley and Buford are terrible.
                                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Working...
                                X