• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Disappearance of James Johnson article.

http://hardwoodparoxysm.com/2014/03/...james-johnson/
    Haha love this quote, great find.

He crashes boards, barrels his way through defenders and makes passes that are destined to wind up in the hands of the opposing team. As Tim Brown put it, he’s like Tony Allen on cocaine, which is both awesome and terrifying at the same time.
    Myself (March 2014):
    The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

Watch James Johnson vs Spurs in Sports | View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

32 min, 15 pts (7-18, 1-6 from three), 4 rebounds, 5 assists, 1 steal, 2 blocks. +/- of +10

Watch James Johnson vs Rockets 25.01.2014 in Sports | View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

25 min, 12 (5-12, 1-3 from three), 4 rebounds, 8 assists, 4 steals, +/- of +12
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Watch James Johnson vs Spurs in Sports | View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

32 min, 15 pts (7-18, 1-6 from three), 4 rebounds, 5 assists, 1 steal, 2 blocks. +/- of +10

Watch James Johnson vs Rockets 25.01.2014 in Sports | View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

25 min, 12 (5-12, 1-3 from three), 4 rebounds, 8 assists, 4 steals, +/- of +12
        Would you be able to do this for all the games you posted?
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
          Would you be able to do this for all the games you posted?
          post games on veoh? I edited my first post and changed them all to veoh. It's all the way up there. The post where you quote me didn't change for some reason.

Comment

post games on veoh? I edited my first post and changed them all to veoh. It's all the way up there. The post where you quote me didn't change for some reason.
            No no I meant write the stats under all the games you posted if you don't mind
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
              No no I meant write the stats under all the games you posted if you don't mind
              It's no problem. It's done.

Comment

It's no problem. It's done.
                Thanks man

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                  do you honestly feel that way dude? You think it's smart and good game management to put your extremely raw "2 years away from being two years away" rookie on the reigning MVP?

I don't think i need to spell out why that's a bad idea, regardless of their similar body composition, but I'll leave you with this: VETS WIN GAMES! :P
                  Atentokounmpo vs. Durant

Probably not a good idea for Bruno but, if he develops as quickly as Giannis has been developing; the possibility exists that he may get that assignment as early as next season. For now Amir is the best option. JJohnson as the second option. But, had to hand it Atentokounmpo. He didnt shy away from Durant.
                  Last edited by godkingleonidas; Wed Jul 30, 2014, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Those first two dunks were crazy , they really show his lenght
                    Nevermind what haters say,
                    ignore them ’til they fade away. - T.I

Comment

Last edited by godkingleonidas; Fri Sep 5, 2014, 09:48 AM.

Comment

NBA just uploaded the Memphis grizzlies top 10 plays on youtube and literally half of the plays are James Johnson dunks lol

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                          I Just like that he'll challenge T Ross every day at practices. Keep him on his hell. Ross seems to have a problem with keeping his motor up. With JJ ready to come in at any time he better keep it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed i believe Terrance Ross needs that Fire under him before his consistency begins to kick in. At this point in his career he should be putting up a solid 12-14ppg with all of his range, athleticism and hype. Personally i think he should be a back up sf for a more prominent scorer/ rebounder at that position.

Comment

jj is rated a 70 in 2k, salmons a 73
                            smh jj is a huge upgrade

Comment

draps wrote: View Post
                              jj is rated a 70 in 2k, salmons a 73
                              smh jj is a huge upgrade
                              2k ratings = lore
                              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

“Memphis gave me some time to reflect on who I really was,” Johnson said. “I feel real comfortable at the three spot. We have good fours here. We have Patrick Patterson. We have Tyler Hansbrough. Wherever I can fill the void between (those) two and help out I will.”

Johnson seems ideal to play small forward in the NBA as a quick, rangy, athletic 6’8 player, but he was always more comfortable as a 250 lb power forward earlier in his NBA career. Head Coach Dwane Casey played Johnson at both forward spots in his first stint with the Raptors over a season and a half in 2011-2012, but it was on defense at the small forward spot that had everyone’s attention and the emphasis on that role proved difficult for Johnson to accept – in part because he can play power forward. This time, Johnson joins the Raptors with his eyes open and accepting of the role the team needs him to fill.

“I accepted (my role),” Johnson said. “I knew what my role was going to be before I signed that contract. You can’t come to a job expecting to get $5 and then want more because you work harder than everybody else. You know what you signed up for and that’s what I did. I signed up for the defensive part and I am an opportunity scorer, so I deal with that.”
                                http://probballreport.com/can-raptor...le-in-toronto/

Translation: After I went to the D-League and then made it back to play for the minimum on a non-guaranteed deal, I'm getting paid $5M to shut up and defend SFs.

Comment

Working...
                                X