No announcement yet.

Getting that Backup C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okafor and mayyyybe, just maybe, udoh are the only centers on that list that i'd take over hayes
    "Bruno?
    Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
    He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

We already have JV, Hayes, Bebe, Amir and Hands Bro, all of whom can play C.
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
        We already have JV, Hayes, Bebe, Amir and Hands Bro, all of whom can play C.
        I'd prefer that Amir rest rather than sub for Jonas. Noguiera is a great project but may require more time at the buffet & in the weight room. Anyone 6'10"+ is shooting/blocking/rebounding over Hayes & Hansbrough.

Comment

We don't need another C. Raps have six players for two positions, plus James Johnson and Fields who can play the 4 sometimes. The league is getting smaller, not bigger.
          Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

godkingleonidas wrote: View Post
            I'd prefer that Amir rest rather than sub for Jonas. Noguiera is a great project but may require more time at the buffet & in the weight room. Anyone 6'10"+ is shooting/blocking/rebounding over Hayes & Hansbrough.
            but any of the guys on that list aren't any better. they're mostly warm bodies who are good for 6 fouls
            "Bruno?
            He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

We could've retained our 59th pick Xavier Thames as our third string PG (Could be the Isaiah Thomas of this year's draft) but we shipped him to Brooklyn for Who? Just because Masaii cursed on the Nets in Game 1 Playoff. He will be a primary backup behind D-Will and possibly become their future Starter PG, watch this guy torch us for 20+ pts, man by then, Ujiri will be pissed for trading him.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMdMGMA6FPA

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
                We could've retained our 59th pick Xavier Thames as our third string PG (Could be the Isaiah Thomas of this year's draft) but we shipped him to Brooklyn for Who? Just because Masaii cursed on the Nets in Game 1 Playoff. He will be a primary backup behind D-Will and possibly become their future Starter PG, watch this guy torch us for 20+ pts, man by then, Ujiri will be pissed for trading him.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMdMGMA6FPA
                didn't really have a roster spot for him, but, yeah, if he turns out to be amazing, that would suck
                "Bruno?
                He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

I have a feeling were gonna sign Andray Blatche
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                    I have a feeling were gonna sign Andray Blatche
                    Too late, Cherry filled that final spot
                    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Could still see some moves being made.

Hayes + 2nd Rounder to PHI, since they need to get to the floor? Sign backup C in Blatche?

Comment

Working...
                      X