15 Man Roster Complete, this is how it looks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15 Man Roster Complete, this is how it looks

I'll apologize now for Google Translate. Any Spanish speakers among us can let us know of any mistakes:

Toronto Raptors finally communicates to students that take Lucas Nogueira and paid 600,000 euros Clause
    Author: Javier Maestro -

In the coming days will end stage student Lucas Nogueira. Player except last minute surprise that no longer expected, pay its clause and sign with the Toronto Raptors, the team that has rights to the NBA. A couple of days ago the Canadian franchise informed the collegiate club this decision and would be paid the money to buy their freedom. Since earlier this month began to insinuate this possibility, as we have here, until this week there has been much uncertainty. So much that even Barcelona, ​​Real Madrid and Valencia Basket called the 'Stucco' to inquire about her situation.

The exit clause NBA Nogueira is 600,000 euros as set 13 months ago, when the pivot is pointed to the 2016 draft and was selected by the Atlanta Hawks, a few weeks ago transferred their rights to the Raptors. As franchises can only add about $ 550,000 to buy players under contract in Europe according to NBA rules, the rest should put the Brazilian. Not expected to have many problems since signed a contract for several million dollars.

The 'Stu' was waiting for the transfer of money yesterday, as reported to this website, to consummate a transfer that is vital to the economy of the Madrid club. Not a penny what will be received by the pivot but it relieves their coffers considering to be several months players from last season and in autumn turn to pay the IRS back for the payments agreed at the time after go to the club bankruptcy.

An emerging player who has started to show its virtues in the past two seasons but without much regularity and last year marked by a long injury tendinitis in both knees is lost.

With Colom, Rabaseda, Van Lacke, War and Jaime Fernandez in the template, many signings do and little money available. The savings of 200,000 euros that Nogueira had signed for next year it will help to sign.

http://encestando.es/toronto-raptors...600-000-euros/

"The coming days will end stage student Lucas Nogueira."

That sounds ominous.
    That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

Nice!

As a note, the Raps can contribute 600k USD towards the buyout no issue. The buyout works out to about 840k USD. If BeBe can front it (or find an agent or bank to do so on a loan) that works. If not, the Raptors can structure his rookie scale deal to give him a 240k signing bonus - but that structure loses him about 500k over the course of the four years. Might be worth it depending on his current financial situation.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Other Scott wrote: View Post
        "The coming days will end stage student Lucas Nogueira."

That sounds ominous.
        Let stage master Lucas Nogueira begin.

Comment

I hope it gets done. Need to get him over here quick and get him working with Casey and Our conditioning coach. Him and Bruno could form a pretty dynamic front court. I'm one that believe that Bruno will just turnout to be a stretch 4 with a lot of versatility. Him at the 4 and Bebe at 5 in 3 years or so. Lay ups would not be allowed against raps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            I hope it gets done. Need to get him over here quick and get him working with Casey and Our conditioning coach. Him and Bruno could form a pretty dynamic front court. I'm one that believe that Bruno will just turnout to be a stretch 4 with a lot of versatility. Him at the 4 and Bebe at 5 in 3 years or so. Lay ups would not be allowed against raps.

He's already working with Mckechnie in Vancouver with Bruno and Daniels since the end of Summer League.

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
              He's already working with Mckechnie in Vancouver with Bruno and Daniels since the end of Summer League.
              Yeah, I know that. His probably getting introduced on the right way to eat and workout. It would suck if he had to leave for Europe and all that will go to back to what his use to eating and working out. To his credit his gotten bigger from last year.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post

Everything I've seen or read seems to indicate that the raps are preparing Bruno to play on the perimeter, but I'm also really pumped about the potential of our bench right now.
                "Bruno?
                Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

stooley wrote: View Post
                  Everything I've seen or read seems to indicate that the raps are preparing Bruno to play on the perimeter, but I'm also really pumped about the potential of our bench right now.
                  Wait till he comes into training camp at 6'11"

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

That is one strange/funny translation! But if "the long injury tendinitis in both knees is lost" then kudos to the Atlanta med staff for managing the "asset" for the Raps.

Comment

15 Man Roster Complete, this is how it looks

Lowry/Vasquez/Cherry
                      DeRozan/Williams/Fields
                      Ross/J.Johnson/Caboclo
                      A.Johnson/Patterson/Hansbrough
                      Valanciunas/Hayes/Bebe

A little weak at centre, but I'm ready for the season to start and kick some a**

Comment

I thought there might be another trade, but right now, this looks like it. Cherry might play in Sundae games.

Comment

caccia wrote: View Post
                          I thought there might be another trade, but right now, this looks like it. Cherry might play in Sundae games.
                          I see what you did there
                          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Perhaps a trade is coming, flip one of Hayes or Hansborough for a backup C is always good

Comment

rapfan10 wrote: View Post
                              Lowry/Vasquez/Cherry
                              DeRozan/Williams/Fields
                              Ross/J.Johnson/Caboclo
                              A.Johnson/Patterson/Hansbrough
                              Valanciunas/Hayes/Bebe

A little weak at centre, but I'm ready for the season to start and kick some a**
                              Fields, a shooting guard who can't shoot. LOL. maybe he'd be better suited to SF. Terrence/Greivis can be the third-string SG. Fields is just an overpaid, practice roster player. The NBA equivalent of a tackling dummy/punching bag.

Comment

Working...
                              X